• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I was bored... so I decided to make a Harry Potter thread. I have extensive knowledge on all things Harry Potter. Any questions you guys have on this subject, I would be glad to help you.

~Weswissa

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I've seen all 5 movies and read up to the half way mark in the 5th book, then I got bored.

weswissa

Banned
Role
I've seen all 5 movies and read up to the half way mark in the 5th book, then I got bored.
I've read every book about 3 or 4 times. I've watched the movies, but I like the books better. The movies do no justice to the books.

~Weswissa

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've read the first four books well over 20 times, and the last 3 at least 10 each. I know my Harry Potter stuffs, I'm quite obsessed.

weswissa

Banned
Role
I think Dumbledore would win cause he's cooler. Also, Dumbledore can use magic without saying anything. As I remember Gandalf had to speak the spells and I rarely saw him use magic to begin with except for when he was fighting Saruman and when he was curing King Theoden.

~Weswissa

Role
Diaper Lover
Wait, which one's Gandolf? Ive seen all the movies, and I think they were really good. Im just to lazy to read the books, lol.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Gandalf is LotR... not Harry Pothead...

I liked the movies... but I've never touched the books, and I don't have any desire to. All I ever hear from people is how the movies don't do the books justice... how "that isn't the way it really happened" blah blah blah... enjoy it for what it is people.

Too many people have devoted serious chunks of their lives to those stories... kids and teens obsess over it way too much. Guess what... IT IS FICTION and the series has ended... time to move on to something else.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Gandolf will win...Because Dumbledore is dead
And as you remember, Gandolf is only alive until he has completed what he was meant to do. Remember, he went off on the boat with Frodo and Bilbo. Never to return. So actually neither of them would win because they are both dead.

~Weswissa

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
And as you remember, Gandolf is only alive until he has completed what he was meant to do. Remember, he went off on the boat with Frodo and Bilbo. Never to return. So actually neither of them would win because they are both dead.

~Weswissa

I've never read LotR...So I wouldn't know...

Role
Other
Gandalf is LotR... not Harry Pothead...

I liked the movies... but I've never touched the books, and I don't have any desire to. All I ever hear from people is how the movies don't do the books justice... how "that isn't the way it really happened" blah blah blah... enjoy it for what it is people.

Too many people have devoted serious chunks of their lives to those stories... kids and teens obsess over it way too much. Guess what... IT IS FICTION and the series has ended... time to move on to something else.
I think she is planning to write more.

These books got lots of people, adults, teens, kids, to actually read a book. Hopefully some of them continued.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think she is planning to write more.

These books got lots of people, adults, teens, kids, to actually read a book. Hopefully some of them continued.

J.K. Rowling is making a book about some adventure Hermione had or something

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I read all the books and seen all the movie they made so far. The Harry Book are probably the only book I read in a long time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.