Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Are Luna Lovegood & Moaning Mertle in this Harry Potter movie? Those are 2 of my favourite characters that aren't any of the big 3 characters!!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The only thing that really disappointed me is the fact that Dumbledores Funeral wasn't in it.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The only thing that really disappointed me is the fact that Dumbledores Funeral wasn't in it.

Yeah that's what i was saying to my friends while we were leaving. Maybe they will start the first part of the 7th movie off with the Funeral. Kinda like how they started the 6th one with the press taking pics and stuff

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Who's seen it?

I saw it last night, it was amazing. I cried, and laughed a lot. Harry was hilarious when he took the felix felicis.

<3

You sohuld edit the title to say spooliers. I started reading with out thinking. I havn't seen the moive yet. An really wanna have a fresh mind set when I see it.

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed it so much. I wont get to see it for like 2 weeks :\ But what can you do when you work all night

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
This was, without a doubt, the best Harry Potter movie yet. ^_^

Everything involving liquid luck was hilarious. :) (Yeah, I can use the common name 'cause I'm kickin' like that. :D)

And, I think we all agree that we learned something very special about Dumbledore in this movie....

HE TOTALLY KICKS ASS!!!! OH MY GOD!! WITH THE FIRE AND THE CIRCLES AND THE *WOOOSH* AND OH MY GOD!!!! *awe*

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah that's what i was saying to my friends while we were leaving. Maybe they will start the first part of the 7th movie off with the Funeral. Kinda like how they started the 6th one with the press taking pics and stuff

No, they won't. WB said that they took the Funeral out because of several reasons.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Frankly, I'm glad that they didn't have the funeral after seeing it.

I am not a big fan of Dumbledore. While I think he is an amazing character, there is so much information revealed about him in the last book that -- having that knowledge of what is revealed about him -- I find it difficult to express sympathy towards him as a character. No, that doesn't ruin anything for people who haven't read or seen the movies! Many readers will interpret Dumbledore's choices as noble and brave, but I did not.

Cedric Diggory's death had more of an effect on me.

My favorite part of this movie? Snape, Narcissa, and Bellatrix at Spinner's End. Amazing scene. I loved the intro, too, with things picking up right after the fight in the Ministry.

Great film! Still not a Prisoner of Azkaban, but it was great nonetheless!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I saw it today and I thought it was a pretty good movie. I wish they followed the book a little more closely but at least it wasn't as screwed up as the 5th movie. Still the book was better though and that's saying something since I think the 6th book was the worst.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No, they won't. WB said that they took the Funeral out because of several reasons.

Do you know what any of the reasons are? I know they took out the fight between the death eaters and the students because they don't want it to be repetitive when they show it in the 7th movie.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Do you know what any of the reasons are? I know they took out the fight between the death eaters and the students because they don't want it to be repetitive when they show it in the 7th movie.

From what I remember, one was the casting issue. that'd be tons of extras they had to put on set for one puny scene. just the students weren't enough, they'd need ministry members, etc... As well as it not fitting well with the rest of the movie.

MuggleCast | MuggleNet's Harry Potter Podcast is a great source for news. they talk directly with WB as well.... so it's not bullshit news or rumors. and if it is just something they heard through the grapevine, they let you know.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
From what I remember, one was the casting issue. that'd be tons of extras they had to put on set for one puny scene. just the students weren't enough, they'd need ministry members, etc... As well as it not fitting well with the rest of the movie.

MuggleCast | MuggleNet's Harry Potter Podcast is a great source for news. they talk directly with WB as well.... so it's not bullshit news or rumors. and if it is just something they heard through the grapevine, they let you know.

Ah yeah that does make sense considering the whole freakin school was there plus some. I really really hope they do a good job with the 7th movie. I'm glad they are splitting it up in 2 parts to cover it all

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Another part I really liked about the movie was all the parts with Belletrix.

major spoilers be ahead!!!!!!

The best part was after Dumbledore's death, Belletrix goes into the grand hall and just totally destroys the place while laughing like a maniac. That bitch is crazy.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I loved that part to Fire2Box lol.

It was better than the 5th movie, which was still good. Not as dark as I remember reading it in the book though.

Overall, they did pretty good with this one. They could of stuck closer to the book though, but I don't think they really do that anymore with any movie. I went to ask them about claiming movie posters, but they're like normally you could but we're putting these up on eBay to sell lol. They stole my idea :(

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They could of stuck closer to the book though, but I don't think they really do that anymore with any movie.

Fight Club and the new "The Loin The Witch and The Wardrobe" were very similar to the books they were based upon. Also Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban was very faithful to the book while adding new stuff in. Even fans of Watchmen complained about how the movie was so similar to the novel.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Watchmen was horrible I thought. All they did really was talk about their old days of fighting lol. Just horrible I thought.

And yes, I loved PoA about the most, it's a close one between GoF though. I can't wait for the 7th movie as hopefully they won't leave nothing out since it's gonna be two parts.

D

DominatingMommy

I saw it last night. It was not my favorite, but it was ok.

And it is just me, but I'm totally crazy about Snape and Drako. I think I must have a thing for bad guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.