Harry Potter & the HBP

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Who's seen it?

I saw it last night, it was amazing. I cried, and laughed a lot. Harry was hilarious when he took the felix felicis.

<3

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm pretty amped about seeing it tonight. I've read some outstanding reviews. While I still don't think any of the movies will match how I felt watching The Prisoner of Azkaban, I hope this one rocks like the rest of them have!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't know when I'll see it but it doesn't look like it's going to be better then azkaban or goblet of fire. However, any movie with Lupin in it for a good while is a good one.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Nae seen it yet. Maybe will Thursday. I'm watching the DVDs now to make sure I'm caught up on what is transpiring so far.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm going to see it this weekend with some of my friends.

A

annierighthurr

I honestly think this was the BEST harry potter movie. It was so good! Dark, sinister but also funny and cute. I think the directer did a really good job! It's my favorite HP movie now. I hope he returns to direct the last two.

I'm going to go see it again tomorrow :D

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did the PG rating as opposed to a PG-13 rating, like the other movies, hurt it any? This was one of the darkest books of the series, and I hope they retain that tone in the film!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I honestly think this was the BEST harry potter movie. It was so good! Dark, sinister but also funny and cute. I think the directer did a really good job! It's my favorite HP movie now. I hope he returns to direct the last two.

He is, I believe.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I read all the books after I saw the first 2 movies and all I can say is that I thought the first 2 movies were great, but after that I became more and more disappointed with each successive movie. To me the 4th movie was nothing more than a mere summary of the book. So I didn't even bother to watch the next ones. Sorry for being so critical, but the books kinda ruined it for me.

S

secretdl26

I saw it last night at 12:30am (US Central Time).

I thought that it was a very good movie, but some scenes did not hold true to the book, which is what I expected.

I would give it 2.5 out of 4 stars. Good effort, but nothing amazing. Very good cinematography though.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I give you: 5 Ways People Are Taking Harry Potter Waaay Too Seriously

And no, I haven't seen the movie yet. I promise I will though.

Lol i saw that and LOL'd freaking Quidditch in RL 0.o

The movie was okay for me, saw it at 12:01 PST if it matters. I was left a bit empty handed with some parts. I was annoyed with all the laughter at the "humorous" parts. It's like "yeah okay it's funny, but not lol status" I had more fun being the stupid person in the audience.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

I'm going to go see it again tomorrow :D

Someone hasn't seen "The Prisoner Of Azkban". But as long as it's not as fracking shitty as the 5th movie then it MIGHT be good.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Ah! This is my favorite so far.
I love it. "Don't forget about the pinchers. *holds fingers up to mouth and makes clicking noise*"

XD Lavender was crazy. I love that part.
The Sectumsempra scene was pretty intense.

I don't know why they included the Burrow scene, unless to make it easier on them in the seventh movie. But I still think it was a good scene. The way they got in a circle and held up their wands like a shield. New take on Protego, but still awesome.

Nothing compared to the book, but a lot funnier and more emotional, in my opinion.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ah! This is my favorite so far.
I love it. "Don't forget about the pinchers. *holds fingers up to mouth and makes clicking noise*"

XD Lavender was crazy. I love that part.
The Sectumsempra scene was pretty intense.

I don't know why they included the Burrow scene, unless to make it easier on them in the seventh movie. But I still think it was a good scene. The way they got in a circle and held up their wands like a shield. New take on Protego, but still awesome.

Nothing compared to the book, but a lot funnier and more emotional, in my opinion.

that was my favorite. i laughed for sooooooo long, baha. That and when he was like "Harrryyyy" and harry turns around and says "siiiiirrrrrr" bahahhha

A

annierighthurr

Someone hasn't seen "The Prisoner Of Azkban". But as long as it's not as fracking shitty as the 5th movie then it MIGHT be good.

I hated the Prisoner of Azkaban. It was a horrible adaptation of an awesome book. Obviously that is just my opinion but I just did NOT like that one.

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am more of a reader than a movie-goer. I have liked all the books very much; they have been a real escape into a fantasy world that seems so real... The movies are well done, and for those who like the movies, the world of HP seems to come to life in an exciting way. Whether it's the books or the movies or both, ENJOY!

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
*Saw it* It was good and sad. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

~RubixFox

Status
Not open for further replies.