• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

harro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermrowfox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hello hello! I'm a diaperfur from the Vancouver, BC area looking to say hi to everyone else here! So.. HI!

What's good? :3

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello misteermrrowfox and welcome to the group.

Would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hi! Like egor mentioned, could you tell us a little more about yourself? What else do you like to do? No need to be shy, we're a pretty friendly bunch.

mistermrowfox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hehe, I suppose that was a litte short on the details. I like going out on walks, fixing electronics, being geeky, and of course, I love diapers! Although it's been quite some time since I've experienced that. ^^;

FJR89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey mate, how are ya :)

Also Vancouver, nice. Always wanted to go there :)

Moofassah

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to adisc! What's the weather like in Vancouver? I've always wanted to visit Canada. Have you seen the new trailer park boys movie..? >u> Or even know what that is? Do you play any video games??

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
*Waves a paw* Hey there :3 Nice to meet you and I hope you'll have an awesome time on here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.