Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
what are you favorite harnesses?

Reactions: Blathers
non

I would honestly love to make a harness like the plush animal backpack toddler leashes. I think they're both adorable and functional

• Love
Reactions: camille, tobid03 and vicplushy
I have a number on favorites.

Attachments

• 92A04AD5-7F1A-4AEC-A69D-BFD4EE694DB9.jpeg
    92A04AD5-7F1A-4AEC-A69D-BFD4EE694DB9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • D2D07C77-B762-448F-A42C-D22350710E21.jpeg
    D2D07C77-B762-448F-A42C-D22350710E21.jpeg
    919.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 1B8F7325-0E92-4DBF-B860-FDB8BCA16B7B.jpeg
    1B8F7325-0E92-4DBF-B860-FDB8BCA16B7B.jpeg
    998.2 KB · Views: 73
  • F32F72DC-B372-4B4C-AE09-8BBD88129356.jpeg
    F32F72DC-B372-4B4C-AE09-8BBD88129356.jpeg
    771.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 06C39459-76B4-4B7A-987D-18B2EC91CF87.jpeg
    06C39459-76B4-4B7A-987D-18B2EC91CF87.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
  • 397D0F4A-9048-4673-8174-F0A0E30E9A10.jpeg
    397D0F4A-9048-4673-8174-F0A0E30E9A10.jpeg
    927.5 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Blathers, ss44bb, LittleLucas and 3 others
These are available in adult sizes don't let the address throw you off.
childharness.ca
These are really well made and can be made rather escape proof for those who are naughty.

Chamed said:
These are available in adult sizes don't let the address throw you off.
childharness.ca
These are really well made and can be made rather escape proof for those who are naughty.
I am always pretty naughty

I have a harness which was custom made by jude from a now defunct online store called my special harness. It's a shame she stopped making them, they are amazing. sadly I've never had the opportunity to use it for a walk yet. Just gotta have the right person around to hold the other end of the leash at the right time, haha.

Bobbysgirl67 said:
I am always pretty naughty
Well they can be made with buckles that take two hands to open. Which is pretty hard to do when the buckles are on your back. Then they make a cover that goes over he buckles to make it harder yet. So once mommy puts it on you,it's not coming off until she gets you out of it. So forget escaping.

Reactions: WillFord384
And then the accessories - those little sleigh (jingle) bells - clip for the pacifier - maybe a back pack to carry diaper changing stuff.
Modern day applications for those nightly walks - flashing LED lights - maybe the harness made out of safety reflecting material -
definitely noticeable.
And the final piece de la resistance - the leash for the harness - a retractable lead with remote control features such as shocking
pleasure pulses to keep the subject headed in the direction (like a video game controller) !

Oooh my Lions Tigers and Bears !!!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Chamed said:
Well they can be made with buckles that take two hands to open. Which is pretty hard to do when the buckles are on your back. Then they make a cover that goes over he buckles to make it harder yet. So once mommy puts it on you,it's not coming off until she gets you out of it. So forget escaping.
Sounds interesting but I need to be able to use my hands for paci. Dont mind the baby hand clips. Used them expensively in the past. Even modified one of the backpack ones, but with my hands behind my back I wouldn't be able to hold my pacifier and that is a MUST.

No, these don't hold your hands at all. (But I'm assuming you could modify one if naughty hands need to be controlled). The buckles are in back so mommy or nanny can reach them but you can't get yourself out of the harness. So you can use your paci

Chamed said:

There is a solution to this - have a rig that both hands can be in front but if one goes to the back the other must remain in place
or go the opposite direction an equal distance - both hands can not be in the back. This way feeding and or paci play can be done
but a two handed release is near impossible for back play.
View this like a waist belt with handcuffs with chain extension in the front hands separated maybe 18 inches enough that moving the
right hand to rear moves the left hand in front across the waist to offer no assistance.

XXXXX

On a cheap side one could go to a auto junk yard and remove the seat belts from a jalopy and custom craft a harness out of that.
Some of the buckles here need to push a button in the middle to release - others lift up on the flap (airline style).
The airline style put a small pad lock thru the hasp to prevent lifting and releasing.
Another useful feature of these is they are adjustable pulling the loose end thru the buckle to tighten - perhaps enough that
the buckle release would be removed out of reach. If wearing mittens could be a challenge to release.

About those auto seat belts - the baby seat with seat belts is another adaptable harness possibility.
Especially the ones with the 5 point harness - waist - straps over chest - and thru the crotch.
This could be modified with accessory attachment points in the waist back and depending on design the 5 point connection
in the front could be fixed (locked) disabling the quick 5 point release - one of the neat features of the 5 point harness is that
crotch strap could potentially remove possible diaper removal play. Now aren't we all comfortable in those new restraints ?

A fantasy is a terrible thing left to go to waste or is that waist !

Reactions: ss44bb
Chimera said:
I have a harness which was custom made by jude from a now defunct online store called my special harness. It's a shame she stopped making them, they are amazing. sadly I've never had the opportunity to use it for a walk yet. Just gotta have the right person around to hold the other end of the leash at the right time, haha.

Chimera said:
They are still available on Ebay uk. Just search for seller myspecialharness .

babylock1 said:
There is a solution to this - have a rig that both hands can be in front but if one goes to the back the other must remain in place
or go the opposite direction an equal distance - both hands can not be in the back. This way feeding and or paci play can be done
View this like a waist belt with handcuffs with chain extension in the front hands separated maybe 18 inches enough that moving the
right hand to rear moves the left hand in front across the waist to offer no assistance.

XXXXX

On a cheap side one could go to a auto junk yard and remove the seat belts from a jalopy and custom craft a harness out of that.
Some of the buckles here need to push a button in the middle to release - others lift up on the flap (airline style).
The airline style put a small pad lock thru the hasp to prevent lifting and releasing.
Another useful feature of these is they are adjustable pulling the loose end thru the buckle to tighten - perhaps enough that
the buckle release would be removed out of reach. If wearing mittens could be a challenge to release.

About those auto seat belts - the baby seat with seat belts is another adaptable harness possibility.
Especially the ones with the 5 point harness - waist - straps over chest - and thru the crotch.
This could be modified with accessory attachment points in the waist back and depending on design the 5 point connection
in the front could be fixed (locked) disabling the quick 5 point release - one of the neat features of the 5 point harness is that
crotch strap could potentially remove possible diaper removal play. Now aren't we all comfortable in those new restraints ?

Thanks for your thoughts, you definitely put a lot of thought into this :3 but my fantasy is to go on a walk with daddy using it to keep me close by. I definitely can't wait to get some use out of it. I don't want to be restricted at home, I'm such a good baby and my daddy can vouch for that :) I will say though, a 5 point harness car seat sounds amazing though, I wouldn't mind a car seat that fits me well. But from what I know, it would require me to purchase a special needs carseat and that is expensive $$$
sissybaby34 said:
They are still available on Ebay uk. Just search for seller myspecialharness .
Nice, I didn't know she still sold them. I just assumed when she took her website down that she was done, I guess not. cool :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sissybaby34
Well,

look on local craigslist (or local whatever).

i got a convaid cx-18 for iirc $150 including quite a few of the options...

made it much easier now myself, replaced the buckle for a segufix pin(green one)...original one had buckle on the crotch strap, and then 2 buckles(lap belt) and 2 hooks for the shoulder harness...

now it’s setup more like a car seat, belts go from waist side through buckle and then on through to the shoulder(one piece from waist through buckle and to shoulders)...now 2 buckles on the segufix pin, click and not going anywhere...

back on subject a bit...
not sure on wearing a harness in public, suppose doesnt really hurt anyone, but you will get looks, i even get enough looks in wheelchair, and i can’t walk far, even get looks parked in a handicap stall with my permit in full view...i also have a bad arm so not able to really push myself...

i’ve seen harnesses and my ex’s son needed one, a bit wild and running off and climbing on cliffs and alike...

i’ve seen adults (young) with them at the state fair, but were obviously disabled and having issues...

as for keeping harness on, can just have a d-ring on a leash...loop it through the back of the harness...wont come off without the leash removed...i’d think that would be more secure than a plastic double locking clip...

as an aside, i’ve got some of the “cop lock” clips like shown on the harnesses, and you don’t need 2 hands...can put pressure on the clip and push one putton (will keep unlocked with pressure on it) and to the other ones...it’s not super easy, just dont want someone paying for inescapable and being disappointing in its use...

really i’d get or make one with the regular plastic clip, and then get/make a leash with d-ring on it, and loop though the back where the clip is, could even loop through say some loops out farther and a tug will tighten up...

hard to visualize in text...but my idea...
sew a loop on each end where the buckle is(so they overlap)
sew another one farther down the crotch strap
loop leash through the 2 at the buckle, and then through the crotch strap.
can’’t remove, a pull will tighten up the crotch strap...
if done with same color as the rest the harness noone would really know it wasnt just a harness...

anyhow, if i was still walking would maybe be fun...

Reactions: WillFord384 and ss44bb
So speaking of harnesses. Once my little moves in I plan on getting her a 5 point harness/seat belt installed in the car!

She said she was ok with it. I would just need to have it professionally installed!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-01-15-38-19.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-01-15-38-19.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 48
My favorite is a Crelling Walking reins with attached crotch straps. The leash is in the middle of my back mostly between 3 and 5 meter long. This is used to keep me in my play area. To sleep I have a short strap left and right at my bed to clip on the harness and this hold me inside.

Reactions: ss44bb
babylock1 said:

XXXXX

It's interesting have you try it?

LittleLucas said:
It's interesting have you try it?
Not in the sense of this diapered harness situation.
What I have done in the bondage scene is wear a locking waist belt with an "D" ring which a handcuff chain is through the ring.
With handcuffs on either end - both hands can be in the front or back - can touch each other but if one is extended away to the
side the other cuffed hand must then take up the slack and stop at the "D" ring. Depending on the length of the chain would
determine the range of play permitted. Worn in the front opening doors cabinets doing usual basic jobs could be done to some
degree - if in the back there would be a lot of limitations on the ease of doing things.
Using diapers for instance worn in the front changing diapers could be done not easily but could be done - worn in the back
now this presents issues of doing anything at all - depending on that length of chain.

Add suitable clothing and the harness to the scene and good to go in public would have restrictions.

Nope no way .... I guess some need his activity but it’s not necessary here . My mommy would never ever suggest to be locked in such a way 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back