Harnesses / Straps for Diapers

DiaperDusk72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi everybody! Hoping this is the right subforum for this question, I currently have a cheap little Amazon waist / thigh harness that has conveniently been able to loop around my waist, and around the edges of any diaper I want to help secure larger and wetter diapers to me if I’m being a bit more active or don’t want as many possible leaks.

With the exception of just a normal pair of plastic pants or diaper covers does anybody have any recommendations for diaper harnesses/restraints/straps that can help hold it together/secure it? The ability to lock it would be optional

• Thinking
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I can recommend checking out the StraitJacketShop (they sell on Etsy). they have lots of different straps, harnesses and whatsoever 😇 and basically all of their wares are lockable, ranging from simple belt straps to... much heavier things. 🤭

Reactions: DiaperDusk72

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I'm picturing many things here....Good ol' zip ties, and suspenders for heavy "pamperzees", yes with the diaper covers to an extent, but I'm not clear. Is this for leaks down the leg or up above?

Or both? Circulation is an issue, too, though. I think if it's belted for pleasure, the sexuality thread thing might be. But diaper thread is fine.

DiaperDusk72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Wondercrinkee said:
I'm picturing many things here....Good ol' zip ties, and suspenders for heavy "pamperzees", yes with the diaper covers to an extent, but I'm not clear. Is this for leaks down the leg or up above?

Or both? Circulation is an issue, too, though. I think if it's belted for pleasure, the sexuality thread thing might be. But diaper thread is fine.
Little bit of both honestly but mostly to help down around my legs, the current little straps I have aren’t bad - but I’ve seen the ones that also wrap around the waist and down underneath the diaper to kind of press everything together even more. Also yeah this is more of a comfort and anti-leak thing, sometimes if I wet a diaper that’s got a heavier capacity it’ll hold up until I start moving around a bit and everything sags past my thighs and allows stuff to leak out even if the padding still has more capacity

SuperMaidRavi said:
I can recommend checking out the StraitJacketShop (they sell on Etsy). they have lots of different straps, harnesses and whatsoever 😇 and basically all of their wares are lockable, ranging from simple belt straps to... much heavier things. 🤭
Any personal experience with their products? Looks like some good stuff!

Reactions: Wondercrinkee

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
DiaperDusk72 said:
Any personal experience with their products? Looks like some good stuff!
I do have experience with few, locking straps and diaper removal preventing harness. also with two pairs of their cuffs. I can't really name everything, since some of the things are offsale, but I can vouche for they are high quality and durable 😊

DiaperDusk72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
SuperMaidRavi said:
I do have experience with few, locking straps and diaper removal preventing harness. also with two pairs of their cuffs. I can't really name everything, since some of the things are offsale, but I can vouche for they are high quality and durable 😊
Good to know thank you! I always get worried with such high price stuff from Etsy until I hear a testimonial

Reactions: SuperMaidRavi

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Yeah I'd also say go check on etsy for abdl diaper harnesses I've seen a few listed on there, never really been interested enough in them to really pay attention so couldn't tell you aboout the quality but I do know subspace leather are on there and make something like that and they do make good quality leather fetish wear (they are local to me and seen their stuff at fetish markets.) They may even be willng to do something custom made if you ask nicely and tell them what it is you want or give them a design.

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperDusk72