• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Harmony Power diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Anybody else tried these? The Tena Slip thread reminded me of them, and I can't remember seeing any discussion of 'em.

I got them from Save Express a few years ago. They're a "single tape" diaper, but they don't have tapes. They've got a fabric strap coming from each rear side, which adheres to a Velcro-ish area on the front of the diaper. Somewhere between an Abena Super and X-Plus as far as absorbency, they're a heck of a lot better than the Kendall single tape briefs (for those of you looking for a "baby like" adult diaper).

Here is me in one a couple years ago (hope it's okay to post this here):

(Edit... Removed for secretdl.)

Only pic I could find... Been a few years.

Last edited:

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Are you sure that's what the brand is? I just googled it and came up with nothing.

-Gus

S

secretdl26

Crotch shot, lovely.

But anyway, they do look like good diapers, and good single tapes (or band fasteners) with velcro are nearly impossible to find.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Crotch shot, lovely.

But anyway, they do look like good diapers, and good single tapes (or band fasteners) with velcro are nearly impossible to find.
Walmart Assurance brand, size medium. I've gone through 3 packs already, they're cloth with double velcro tapes, very durable, and very absorbant for store brand. 20 of them for 9 bucks

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Walmart Assurance brand, size medium. I've gone through 3 packs already, they're cloth with double velcro tapes, very durable, and very absorbant for store brand. 20 of them for 9 bucks
These are quite a bit different from the Assurance briefs, or the Depends refastenables with the velcro tapes. They're easily 3x the absorbency, and plastic backed. They're kind of odd in the fact that they use velcro with a plastic cover.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Harmony Power Diapers ACTIVATE!!

*Slaps hands together*

They don't look that great

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I didn't think a pic of lying in bed was bad.
Pictures usually go into the gallery. That's where you can decide not to look at a picture (at least not more than the thumbnail).

Peachy

S

secretdl26

Wasn't really offended, I just know that (from previous postings) that crotch shots are usually discouraged, and as Peachy said, fit in the gallery.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've used them for years, and personally they rank as one of my favourites.

You probably won't have heard of them outside of Europe though. They're made by a Finnish company (see http://www.harmony.fi/ ). Some UK medical sites have carried them in the past. Sometimes they go by the name Kanga.

The best thing is the tapes (if you can call them tapes). Big long things that velcro on and can wrap from one side to the other. The most snug and secure fit on a diaper I've ever had.

The plastic cover on them also felt a bit like old style pampers in the softness category. They held as much as Tena. A bit less than Abena/Abri (but hold together far better).

However, like so many others, they have gone to cloth :(. The new ones are the AIR variety and they use a cloth backing.

Save Express still carry some plastic ones, but not in the Power version, so beware if you're ordering any. Look for 'AIR' in the description to spot the cloth. Last time I checked the Super version (one down from Power) was still plastic.

Still the cloth is quite good. If you imagine them as modern pampers but without the print, they're not far off in feel. They hold a lot, but once saturated they will leak out through the cover.

Still got a pack to go through, but current Euro to Pound exchange rate makes it expensive to buy from them for me, so I've switched to just getting Tena from a UK supplier. Bulk ordered in case the plastic ones run out as Tena are also moving to cloth if their web site is anything to go by :(.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wasn't really offended, I just know that (from previous postings) that crotch shots are usually discouraged, and as Peachy said, fit in the gallery.
I know, hence why I put a full body pic. Next time I'll use a mannequin. :D

Duly noted, Peach. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.