Happy Zombie Jesus Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yay, Easter :smile1:. The day where Jesus rises from the grave, to turn into a bunny and come to each house to poop eggs of candy in random spots for all the little children to find =D

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Happy Easter Pojo. :D:D

The best time is just after easter, when you can get pounds of candy for ridiculously cheap dicounts.

E

Error404

I was never a bu-Wait. Gotcha. ...Little children? Oh! You mean me.

Bring on the choccy! ^.^ ...WAIT! I'm supposed to eat things I poop out? T_T

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
In all seriousness, Happy Easter everyone. For those of the Christian faith, this is the most important day of the year. For everyone else... enjoy the candy. :rolleyes:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Easter is a very odd day and is one of the most change religious holidays even more then Christmas it seems. I am willing to bet most kids younger then 12 can not even tell how Easter came about or why there's a "rabbit" hiding egg's everywhere.

In any case the likelihood that Jesus rose from the tomb today is unlikely. However I can see why we just picked a day to celebrate it on rather then idiots like me going on about how odd it all is. <_>

B

Butterfly Mage

Well, you know that the root word "Easter" is actually "Ostara", a Wiccan spring holiday. But it's all good. Easter and Ostara sort of celebrate similar ideas. In Easter, Jesus rises from death to life. In Ostara, the god transforms from being the lord of shadow into the lord of light.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, you know that the root word "Easter" is actually "Ostara", a Wiccan spring holiday. But it's all good. Easter and Ostara sort of celebrate similar ideas. In Easter, Jesus rises from death to life. In Ostara, the god transforms from being the lord of shadow into the lord of light.

I don't really think it's the same but in the end I don't really care all that much about this day. I am thankful that Jesus died for all our sins but I acknowledge that anytime I get not just on the day he died. Which again it most likely isn't today) :p

So yeah...

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I killed some Nazi Zombies to celebrate the day. It was as exciting as ever!

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little

You beat me to it.
>:|

But yeah. For those of you wondering what eggs and rabbits have to do with Jesus, the answer is there's nothing connecting them. They're both symbols of fertility, for the coming of Spring. March 21st, Ostara, is the Spring Equinox.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Man I didn't get anything. :sad:

Oh and thanks Butterfly Mage, I'm new to the Wiccan faith so i'm not up to speed on all of it's holidays.

B

Butterfly Mage

Takashi: no problem. The next holiday is Beltane (May 1). It's a celebration of nature's increase at this time of year. It also celebrates the uniting of the Goddess and God on that day (yes, the Wiccan gods actually have sex. Whoo-hoo!)

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I'm not a Christian anymore.
The only good thing about Easter for now is that I got paid time and a half for working from 7-5 yesterday...

Thats.... 12.31 an hour :)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
thread.png

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.