Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Happy Valentine's day to all member of ADISC

Love power!!!

Role
Private
Indeed, I hope everyone has a good day. Mine started off bad, but ended up being pretty good.

Good luck with getting a Valentine too. ;)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Happy Valentine's day!

Not that I care really, it's a stupid holiday made up by card companies and florists. (<- That's how you can tell if someone didn't get a card, if they say stuff like that. :p).

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Didn't even realise it was Valentines today! Strangely unadvertised, or maybe I was walking around town with my eyes closed.

Luckily no-one is expecting a card from me... That's actually depressing. :sad:

Valentines sucks.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Thursdays SUCK for me. So it isn't a really happy day.
Here I am tired and with a load of homework which is unfair.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Really? Today is Valentines day huh? It's a holidat for couples really, so I never do much for the holiday if anything..

Last edited:

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Humbug.
Valentines day is a technique so buisnesses could steal money off our walets.
Plus it makes me depressed, baring in mind I don't have a gf anymore. :sad:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Hope everyone had a great one, I love this holiday. ^.^

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To all of the Valentine's Day Disapprovers:

Remember, there's a lot more significance behind the remembrance of Valentine's Day than just a need to feed corporate pockets! It's a great day to show love of any sort to anybody you deem necessary. It does not mean that you have to have a girlfriend or boyfriend to enjoy it; it does not mean that you have to feel left out by not bringing a special someone to dinner or out for drinks.

Instead, remember it just as a day to tell someone that you love them! My parents are my valentines this year, as they are every year -- it's another good excuse to hug them, laugh, share some fun memories, and tell them that I love them.

Treat a best friend to a nice dinner; treat a family member to a fun night of hanging out and enjoying company! You don't have to have a significant other to pour over to have fun with the 14th of February. Heartfelt expressions of love and appreciation are awesome to give any day, but especially Valentine's Day!

There's always someone that can be your valentine! And if all else fails, be one to yourself -- treat yourself to something enjoyable or awesome that you might not normally have the justification to do! Order out, watch a movie with yourself, go do something fun.

There's no saying you have to have a girlfriend or boyfriend to enjoy the day!

Happy February 14th to everybody!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet- 🌂🌸🌼💮
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I don't have a romantic other, so Valentine's Day is kinda lost on me.

Either way, happy Single Awareness Day to all! n.n

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My girlfriend and I go out for dinner, but we don't try to make it any more special than any other time we go out - cos it is the same as any other normal day. If the media weren't so "ZOMG IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY" I very much doubt people would be so down about not having a valentine. It's silly.
... and it's just far too 'materialistic' these days - we'd be aswell saying "yeah St. Valentine was just some rich git who knew how to spoil his lover rotten" :p

Rance; well said, sir!
Vincent; good on ya, mate! (not that I encourage truancy at all!)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Happy (belated) V-Day. Anyone want that box of chocolates that's been sitting in my fridge for over a year? Would be a good chance to finally get rid of it :biggrin:

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Rance I'm not against Valentines day. Just against Thursdays (didn't know if you also were talking to me. :p) if not just forget about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.