• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Happy to be back with all you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCAboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
I apologize to everyone for leaving so suddenly, but sadly my health had taken a violent turn for the worse. I am of sound body now and am happy to return to the lovely bunch here at ADISC. Thinking of coming back to you guys kept me going through the rollercoaster that was my treatment and continuing recovery, just with a lot less hair.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I apologize to everyone for leaving so suddenly, but sadly my health had taken a violent turn for the worse. I am of sound body now and am happy to return to the lovely bunch here at ADISC. Thinking of coming back to you guys kept me going through the rollercoaster that was my treatment and continuing recovery, just with a lot less hair.

Welcome back to the group. Good to hear that you are doing better now.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome back. I'm sorry that you've had to endure your health problems. I've pretty much figured out what it is. My wife has had some serious health problems which resulted in having half her foot amputated. I now do her wound care every night. We go through that which we must in order to have a better future life, and in the end, it's worth it. Take care and may good fortune be with you.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent

Welcome back KCAboy. I'm glad your in good health and good luck in the future.

Gardener

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome back. I'm relatively new here, only been around for two months, so I think you might have been gone away before I joined. In any event, glad things are looking better for you, and we all hope it stays that way. Yes, you are among friends here--old and new friends.

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey KCAboy welcome back..,teddy says hi too (he can't text cause of his fluffy paws) :giggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.