Not open for further replies.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Here in the US we are celebrating a holiday this week. Regardless of where you are, I am thankful for you as part of this awesome support group. Thank you for being there for me. I will be on extended holiday from this forum until further notice. I need to get into a different frame of mind. Bye for now.

Aww! Well, Happy Thanksgiving to you and I hope all is well with you. I, for one, will miss your excellent input. Hurry back!

Happy thanksgiving to all and a big thank you to Moo for this site.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys! I couldn't have asked for a better more supportive forum!

The Holiday season reminds me I've grown old and alone. I'm thankful they will be over in a month.

Nam Repaid said:
The Holiday season reminds me I've grown old and alone. I'm thankful they will be over in a month.

I would hate to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas alone, so I'm sorry Nam.

I hope all is well, Facinating. You are a good contributor so you will be missed. As for this site and its members, I enjoy you immensely.

THANK YOU guys for your kind and supportive replies, not to worry I'm not about to throw the rope over the old oak tree just yet. The holidays have been stressful as far back as I can remember, 3 or 4 I'd guess there are some horror stories to almost rival Phoebe Cates's in Gremlins. My parents and sister are getting together half a world away to pretend we had a happy family in the 60s and wish me to join them, they were abusive, dismissive and demeaning, the dog got more respect, I cannot be part of the hypocrisy. Still that is nothing new I think the 25th year party my boss held for me at work yesterday had me down more, a lame thank you speech and a $350 check. I got $400 on my 20th year and more than that for my first Christmas bonus after only a month on the job. It's been ten years since we've had a bonus and three since my last raise, I feel I've wasted my loyalty to what the company once was.
I'm 56 now and look like i'm in my late 30s, in good health, own my home fully paid for and do have a small circle of good friends here as well as many others on my two favorite forums.
I do have many reasons to be grateful!

I wanna wish all my friends on here a happy thanksgiving!!! Right now I'm sitting in my soaked northshore diaper and jammies and my family is sleeping still. And I just wanna say I'm thankful for all my friends and here and thank you for keeping aisha safe and a place to call home love all my friends on here!!!!!

My Thanksgiving Holiday has gone well.

I have been having an Asperger's/Autism lady friend of mine over my house from Boston, MA.

She is a Home Health Care Aide.

No!

She did not change my diaper(s).

In her job, she changes too many disabled and elderly adult's wet and poopy diapers enough as it is.

Anyway, we have had a good Thanksgiving Holiday together.

Happy Thanksgiving. My wife and I had our Thanksgiving dinner at our son's house along with his family. We ate well and had a good time. What a great way to bring in the Christmas/Holiday season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back