• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Happy Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
Happy Sunday.

Like the Pioneer engraving, this post is a greeting and well-wishing sent adrift in the vastness of our community with a small nudge. There is no specific destination; the message is its own target and is idiototemic.

So - enjoy the day, get outside if the weather is nice, spend time with family and friends, and take the day to slow down and breathe for a bit. Or read under a tree. Or just sit and watch ants in the grass.

:hug:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ha ha, here I am at 6:45 reading this in the early morning. I will be going off to work but shall return at 1:00. Then I will relax for a while. After that, chores await so that I can off to work on Monday. At least Sunday isn't Monday!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'd sit and watch ants in the grass... however the only ants in my yard are fire ants so I'll have to decline on that.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmm...It's raining, I'm still sick, I woke up a lot last night...Yeah...Raining isn't so bad though, I like the rain :3

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Greetings, H3g3l, and happy...Monday?... to you now.

Although I read your post a bit late, I did use my Sunday for some of the things you listed. Then I spent 7 hours writing.

Not very fun, but it feels good to get it out of the way. Sunday well spent. I hope it went as well for everyone else.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I rode my bike! The weather's finally nice enough I can get my daily cardio and see the sights at the same time!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,

This engraving?... Naughty naughty H3g3l
saying "Pioneer engraving" without link or example. Minus 5%.

*giggle*
he said "idiototemic"

you get the 5% back

Status
Not open for further replies.