Happy Star Wars Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starrunner

Today is Star Wars Day: May the Fourth, as in 'May the fourth be with you.'

http://www.starwars.com/may-the-4th

A little historical context about the day: When Margaret Thatcher won the election and became Britain's first woman Prime Minister, her party took out an ad congratulating her. Referring to the day of the election, it read 'May the fourth be with you, Maggie. Congratulations.' This began the cult tradition of Star Wars Day. (I always thought Thatcher represented the dark side of the force myself). Enjoy the day!

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
A great day for Star Wars fans. So watching New Hope tonight

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Can't wait for December for episode 7 & they've just announced ep8 will be filmed in UK as well

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Can't wait for December for episode 7 & they've just announced ep8 will be filmed in UK as well

I cant wait for episode 7 either, odds are I'll be in line dressed up as darth vader

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I cant wait for episode 7 either, odds are I'll be in line dressed up as darth vader

LOL, I've never dressed up when I went to see any of the new episodes. Not sure if I will. I did get a set of Sith robes at Christmas from my parents. So I could...mmmm.....

But I do plan on wearing those robes later this year at a Comic Convention.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
May the Schwartz be with you!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Help me Obi Wan Kenobi...........help me obi wan kenobi...........hlp m ob wa....kenob.........hp b..w...ob.......(pft..)

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I spent hours today watching all kinds of star wars shows, I really like the animated ones.

S

Starrunner

Okay, so yesterday was Star Wars Day because it was May the Fourth.

Today is May the Fifth, otherwise known as the sequel: REVENGE OF THE FIFTH. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
LOL, I've never dressed up when I went to see any of the new episodes. Not sure if I will. I did get a set of Sith robes at Christmas from my parents. So I could...mmmm.....

But I do plan on wearing those robes later this year at a Comic Convention.

I never really have personally but I do want to.

Amcon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Today is May the Fifth, otherwise known as the sequel: REVENGE OF THE FIFTH. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, Revenge of the Fifth is tomorrow morning's hangover from the Cinco de Mayo celebrations. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.