I forgetted today was St. Patty's Day Y_Y

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Get Pinched A LOT

I forgetted today was St. Patty's Day Y_Y
but how could you get pinched with your perpetually green font-color? :biggrin:

i've been horribly sick for the past couple of days, and today was the first day i was able to get out of bed. i honored the occasion by going into town to have lunch with some work buddies from my old job. i even managed to eat a few french fries without feeling too nauseous. it's been bad; yesterday i couldn't even really sit up in bed.

D

daria7483

Half of my co-workers called in sick. I think they just couldn't find anything green to wear and were ashamed. So, I was pretty busy. But it wasn't a bad day for a Monday. And I remembered green, so I didn't get pinched.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Pinched more people than I can count, did a couple jigs with my firends at an Irish bar, did a gig playing the guitar at the same bar. Came home and came onto here.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I drank green beer to and now I have huge hangover!!!

Happy St. Paddys Day everyone!!!!

Last edited:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I don't mean to be a party pooper but the church legally moved St. Patrick's day to the Saturday that just passed :( so it didnt interfere with the holy day today (Monday)

Then again nobody really cared and got drunk tonight LOL

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I had my green mario bros shirt and my green Kilkenny toque. A pretty good evening, went over to my friends place and he had a bunch of people over. I didn't drink because I work tomorrow in the early morn (I should really be in bed now...)

I do wish I could have stayed out tonight and drank with my friends, but I guess it's for the best that I didn't :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I just hung out at home then went down to the city with a friend and went to some stores and sight seeing for a couple of hours and came back and watched some tv, then got online for the rest of the afternoon. So overall it was pretty good!

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
went to work
came home
changed into some other green clothes
went to the pub
drank 6 guinness
got drunk
forgot my wallet
got it back
went to 10 000 BC
fell asleep
woke up
got popcorn
ate
fell asleep again
woke up
said 'this is the worst movie I've ever "seen"...'
went home
fell asleep

18/3: hangover day...

honestly... worst st. paddy's day ever :(, cuz my friends wanted to go to the movie instead of staying in the pub where there was live music and all :( I don't even have a hat this year, normally you get one after 6 pints, but we left too soon...

oh well, there goes my dream of collecting hats from each year :( now I have to start again next year :(

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Eh, it snuck up on me this year. It's Spring Break around here, so it's tough to go anywhere due to the *insane* crowds. I wanted to go see the Orphanage, but there werebn't nay tickets left, so I went home and watched this really stereotypical movie called "the luck of the Irish". This St. Patricks day pretty much sucked..

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yay, the pinching thing really happens! The Simpsons didn't lie to me! :D

I didn't do anything for it, at most I planned on watching an Irish comedy night on TV, but ended up going to bed early (I wanted to be well rested for my Driving theory test the next day).

So yeah, I suck.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Nobody pinches me- everyone knows that I am Irish, and i don't have to wear green if I don't wanna.. but I normally do go all out though- tye died green shirt, with a big arse shamrock on the front, and a green top hat, with a shamrock on the front, and another hanging off the top from a string.

Last edited:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, not that many people know I`m Irish, but I go fulll green anyways, I had my hair dyed green and then I wore a big ass hat just like the hat that the cat wears in Cat in the Hat``, just has to different shades of green. Oh yeah, the hat also come with a wig with long hair that is metallic green. I had on Green Nail Polish, lol which was weird for not wearing my usual black polish. Green jeans, and a green shirt with a fighting leprechaun on the front and a pot o`gold on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.