• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Happy st patricks day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
For all you neon green beer drinkers tonight... make sure you got a very thick diaper on... we want no leaks!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yay, a Tuesday night out for Saturday prices.

How swell.

I just hope I don't get headbutted by a giant leprechaun.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
From one Irishman born in America to the members here Happy Saint Patrick's Day. I consider myself lucky and don't have to wear green too because I have green eyes.:smile:

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Good god, the bars were open at 7AM today...when I was riding to campus I saw all the fratboys playing beerpong at 9:30AM. Half my class was drunk today, those that were sober enough to show up.

I love St. Patty's day...

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
My English teacher said he was going to tell us a 40 minute long story that has been named "The Leprechaun Story" but he said it didn't exist (lots of drugs in the story....) I'm sure he'll tell it eventually..

It's supposed to be a very touching and heart warming story. Maybe I will write it here if I ever hear it.

S

secretdl26

I didn't really do anything for St. Patrick's day. I wore a big, dumb green hat I got from a girl in my first period class, other than that no real green or any St Patrick's day spirit. Not old enough to go on a pub crawl.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Happy St. Patrick's day all!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ah, luck of the Irish. I worked both jobs today. Oh well.....

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh my god the people in the apartment above me are having a loud ass party. And tossing cigarette butts into my "front yard".

I love St. Patrick's Day...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i had a gig with some friends playing irish fiddle tunes at a local pub. it was so loud that no one could hear a note we played, although everyone cheered and tipped us and clapped along with several different rhythms at the same time. after it was over the other fiddler and i discovered we'd been almost a half-step out of tune with one another all evening. who knew! :D

F

Falkio

Woohoo! Time to celebrate with green clothes, beer, and corned beef.

*hugs Jon cause he's Irish*

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To be shure, To be shure. Twas a fine day indeed.
I wore me hat and danced over the rainbow with the seven Leprechauns:
Drunky, Frisky, Stoney, Happy, Fatty and forgotton the rest.

But now that the celebrations are over, Would you like to buy a carpet?

Status
Not open for further replies.