Happy Per 4th!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Happy per 4th everyone. :) have a super fun and safe weekend :)

I'm going to fireworks tonight, Then a street dance afterward. Then a Bonfire"Bomb Fire :)" Going to be some of my best friend along for the ride. We do have a DD, and allot of drinking and all those fun things :)

Whats everyone else doing??

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Oooooh "pre" 4th. Confused me there. Sounds like a good time, Siege.

I'm not going to be up to much. Might go to work.

Is it just me, or have we been making a bigger fuss about holidays this year? Easter, Mother's day, Father's day, the 4th...lots of hype, and things closing or shutting down.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
"gives mesmerale some sparklers to play with at work"

I'm just going to walk around the neighborhood and watch all the fireworks.

A

Asher

Is it just me, or have we been making a bigger fuss about holidays this year? Easter, Mother's day, Father's day, the 4th...lots of hype, and things closing or shutting down.

There has been, and I'm sure we can thank the economic recession for it. They want the hype to get the business... except for the most part its not working... :dunno:

For the 4th, I was originally going to go hang out with my friends down on Fremont St. in Vegas, but now because I'm in CA thanks to my mother, I have nothing planned : / However... I'll prob. come up with something fun to do though :smile1:

- Asher

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Hey!!! It's not the 4th of July yet!!

I've been lied too!!! :O :'(

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
since canada day was wednesday, all my hardcore partying will be done tommorow night on america day. i'm going out to my friend's house in the middle of nowhere for a keg party. we'll be lighting off fireworks and stuff, then i'm pitching my tent in the backyard.

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Lighting off 800 bucks of illegal fireworks, and only 150 bucks of legal shit....

M

Matrix Blade

Happy 4th :)

You people are lucky. My area is under burn-ban, so we can't set off fire works (legally). My parents are law-abiding, so no fireworks for me :(.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
$800 on stuff you're going to just burn? Yeesh. I'd only do that if I was rich with plenty of disposable income :3

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
$800 on stuff you're going to just burn? Yeesh. I'd only do that if I was rich with plenty of disposable income :3

Well all of it will be spread out for the next 2-3 years, cuz gas is soo expensive to go all the way out there.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I spent 100 bucks an everyone though tthat was to much. But 800 bucks on fireworks DAM I wish I could have been there lol :)

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
$800! Damn... I thought I was crazy for spending $500... Still should be a good show...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It is no longer the 4th, (it ended about an hour ago) but... I did absolutely nothing except watch the fireworks at Zephyr's stadium.

I did all of the festivities on the 3rd at the "Uncle Sam Jam" in a local park. I watched my dad's band and got to see a killer fireworks display.

A

annierighthurr

I just saw a killer fireworks show down on the waterfront from Portland's waterfront blues festival. It was amazing...I was standing on one of Portland's many bridges, and where we were, we could see all the fireworks in the city... at one point, there were fireworks going off all around us. It was AWESOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.