siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Happy new year everyone.

Can I be the first to wish you a very merry Christmas.

Hee, hee

Siysiy

Thank you, 2016 has been a very meaningful and sad year, but that year was the year I really got to know myself and everybody else better by reanylizing things, hope this year is a better year.

Happy new years!!!

Have a great 2017 :)

Watching the New Year's show on NBC. Another one roles by.

Heard they were using a CGI of Dick Clark this year....

Happy New Year, let's hope for a better year and try to make it happen. :3
Gots a new name and fursona / avatar too, yay!

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope 2017 will be a great year for each of you and your spouses, children, family and friends.

We lost a lot of iconic childhood figures in 2016, so I'm ecstatic to send it off. For me personally, its been a year of moderate success and maturity, an overall good year.

I hope some more celebratory stories emerge for you guys in the upcoming year. c:

"I wish you more treasures than pockets"

It was a shit year for me, and I'm hoping for better.

Thanks, you too! Have a great 2017 everyone. :)

Happy New Year to you too :3

Happy New Year to you too. #StayPadded

Happy 2017! 2016 was a good year for me, I finally accepted the little side of me and I think I'm a better person for it. I hope everyone has a great New Year!

Did you know that 2016 was longer than 2015 and 2017 by once second... Glad it is 2017! I hope the best for everyone one! Thanks for being there for me in 2016!

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

happy new years =) all the best !

Happy New Year!

I think it will be a good year continuing to get to know everyone in the community and seeking and giving advice.

Yes, Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back