• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Happy New Year, ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
12:45AM, New Years Eve.

Have fun puking all over your girlfriend's Civic tonight! (Don't worry, the apologetic sex is good).

Happy last-day-of-2008! (And happy 2009 in 23 hours, 15 minutes!)

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
By the time I wake up, you will already be celebrating, Lukie. Have a good one, not just at the start of the New Year, but all year long.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
8 hours left for me. ;)
Where are you going to get drunk celebrate the arrival of 2009?

I'll be with a few friends and family eating hideous bone-in prime rib and lighting a 20 foot tall bonfire with a roman candle if it's not too windy (burning the neighbors house down would be . . bad)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It's still almost 24 hours away for me, but seeing as I probably won't be on between now and then, Happy New Year! Hope everybody has a fun and safe night. I'm having a Lord of the Rings marathon (because I'm that cool) with a lot of energy drinks and chips. Should be a good time.

Role
Private
Alright, just a little over 4 hours left for me and I'm heading out!

Have a safe, fun and happy New Year everyone!

(OMG last post for 2008! ...*tear*... What a turbulent year it's been on this site, but a great one nonetheless! Thanks for the good times all!) :D

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Happy (early) New Year!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
12:45AM, New Years Eve.

Have fun puking all over your girlfriend's Civic tonight! (Don't worry, the apologetic sex is good).
Bah...I'm not gonna let anyone puke into my car again! They're usually too drunk to clean it up, and cleaning puke out of your own car is not something I want to do again!

Either way, happy new year everyone!

Peachy

D

Deleted member 221

oh darn i was gonna start this topic oh well
its 2:22 am and im listening to Cradle of Filth on full blast on a $5,000 surround system(yamaha),ppl can probably hear it at the end of the road with the 200W sub lolz
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!ITS OFICIALLY 2009~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Well, I'm home safe after spending New Years with Lukie. Was a fun night. :)

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Sweet! Hope y'all had fun! There's still 12 hours left for us yanks D= !

Role
Diaper Lover
Happy, I don't even know what I'm donig this new year, I think I have to have my black friend over becasue my parents won't let me be on mah computa like I was past two years, NEW YEAR!

:D

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Happy Blue Years, yeah, I don't think we are going out or doing anything. We actually had an invite to go to our sons, but usually we just get ignored, and sit around bored, so what's the point. I used to always be out with the band on New Years, but I retired from playing rock n' role this year, so I guess I'll stay home and chill.

Role
Diaper Lover
It's not time over here yet, but it may be my last chance to wish everyone a happy new year =).

Status
Not open for further replies.