Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I found this doing a search on msn Nerd Pride Day. So What will everyone be doing for Nerd Pride Day (a.k.a. Memorial Day)?

As for me I'll be watching anime and Star trek movies all day.:cool:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I was aware that it was both Nerd Pride Day and Towel Day, though I personally prefer supporting the later.

So, what have I done today. Done some practice for my exams, and went to see a film. Rather suitably (though not intentionally) it was the new Star Trek film, which may I say was very good. Nothing much else.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm perfectly fine with today being Memorial Day. Nothing else takes precedence.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
CNN news, live:

And here comes the nerd pride parade: Dianne, who's float is this?
*float comes rolling on with a rotating Jumbotron*
Ah, the Moxie-Proxies are representing the Universities of Cambridge,
Bangalore, Singapore, and Caltech; *Jumbotron shows 4 windows, each of which shows code being written on the fly, scrolling in real time, said code in 4 different colors;*

Back to you Jack; *next float appears in the camera*
* 3 robots are swinging nerf swords at each other*
Well Dianne, here's MIT, Loughborough, and Lisbon coming in through satellite; notice the induction pad beneath them; they'll be at it the whole way through. Oh, Oh, Lisbon's helmet light indicates he is sat-down; but his stand-alone AI is holding it's own against the humans!
Now Tokyo is just coming into view; their mist projector is up and looking good, with a ten foot Samurai conversing in American Sign Language with Goku; the Parse-nips really have it going on this year.
*Dianne holds a hand to ear*

Jack, the aircraft are just coming into view; we're going to cut to the Google-earth Blimp *underside of a Star Wars cruiser hoves into view*
*topsides of a Space 1999 Eagle, a Star Trek Shuttle Craft, and a Dpr-fox-ship with its giant ring appear*

Jack, what can you tell us about this year's airships?

Well the Eagle and Shuttle are helium jobs, with active pumps donated by General Electric; the dpr_fox-ship, it seems has some kind of supercapacitor-powered antigrav with ground laser-repowering; I'm afraid that's all we have been told.
*feed cuts to satellite view of earth; picture zooms in until we get a bird's eye view of the floats*
Well Dianne, there's the secret service black convertible Escalade following the Dpr_fox float with the laser; *the secret service men-in-black-and-shades wave their hands and a sign: "Now Hiring! [email protected]"*

"Oh, oh, the MIT robot is doing something funny:
*robot drops to all fours and starts Russian dancing*

And there's this year's entry from the Moscow Hackers!!

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
CNN news, live:

And here comes the nerd pride parade: Dianne, who's float is this?
*float comes rolling on with a rotating Jumbotron*
Ah, the Moxie-Proxies are representing the Universities of Cambridge,
Bangalore, Singapore, and Caltech; *Jumbotron shows 4 windows, each of which shows code being written on the fly, scrolling in real time, said code in 4 different colors;*

Back to you Jack; *next float appears in the camera*
* 3 robots are swinging nerf swords at each other*
Well Dianne, here's MIT, Loughborough, and Lisbon coming in through satellite; notice the induction pad beneath them; they'll be at it the whole way through. Oh, Oh, Lisbon's helmet light indicates he is sat-down; but his stand-alone AI is holding it's own against the humans!
Now Tokyo is just coming into view; their mist projector is up and looking good, with a ten foot Samurai conversing in American Sign Language with Goku; the Parse-nips really have it going on this year.
*Dianne holds a hand to ear*

Jack, the aircraft are just coming into view; we're going to cut to the Google-earth Blimp *underside of a Star Wars cruiser hoves into view*
*topsides of a Space 1999 Eagle, a Star Trek Shuttle Craft, and a Dpr-fox-ship with its giant ring appear*

Jack, what can you tell us about this year's airships?

Well the Eagle and Shuttle are helium jobs, with active pumps donated by General Electric; the dpr_fox-ship, it seems has some kind of supercapacitor-powered antigrav with ground laser-repowering; I'm afraid that's all we have been told.
*feed cuts to satellite view of earth; picture zooms in until we get a bird's eye view of the floats*
Well Dianne, there's the secret service black convertible Escalade following the Dpr_fox float with the laser; *the secret service men-in-black-and-shades wave their hands and a sign: "Now Hiring! [email protected]"*

"Oh, oh, the MIT robot is doing something funny:
*robot drops to all fours and starts Russian dancing*

And there's this year's entry from the Moscow Hackers!!

OMG I love it.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.