• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Happy ME Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Merry christmas. The hilarious part is it's friday the thirteenth. Noone will win!

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
Isn't every day Me Day? (well, maybe not Christmas, Mother's Day, or Father's Day, or anniveraries if one is married...)

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Blah, Valentine's Day blows. I am just glad I didn't have to work it tonight and I was able to stay at home and rest and reflect as I usually do on Saturdays.

I despise Valentine's Day cause to me, it's just a Hallmark holiday. Plus, I HATE being reminded about how alone I really am in the world. Eh well, who cares?

WildThing121675

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So you're the one who went against the King's decree and married couples and converted people to Christianity?
Quit repeating what you heard of the Oriely factor on Fox News friday night and acting like you already knew it. I watched it was well. :smile1:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Quit repeating what you heard of the Oriely factor on Fox News friday night and acting like you already knew it. I watched it was well. :smile1:

1) LOLORIELYFACTOR

2) Happy corporate use of the mindless masses day!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
1) LOLORIELYFACTOR

2) Happy corporate use of the mindless masses day!
the 16 year old liberal strikes again!! :smile1: (No offense meant, being a liberal isn't a bad thing.. sometimes anyway.)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
the 16 year old liberal strikes again!! :smile1: (No offense meant, being a liberal isn't a bad thing.. sometimes anyway.)

I know, I'm so different from every other 16 year old ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.