Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well it Friday the 13th, the mostly unluckly day ever and the name of a very good horror film series. So have a Happy Unluckly Friday the 13th!! because is only came around once a year :)

*Yep I know that I'm werid and random :D*

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*Black cat crosses path, spills salt, breaks a mirror, walks under ladder, steps on cracks, etc*...Well nothing bad hap-*World ends*

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Nothing bad really happened to me today. My mommy left me yesterday.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
For me it tends to be a good luck day. So long as full moon is not going on at the same time. :p

Delta

Contributor
Role
Private
Aaaaaaaaah!!!!! I wouldn't have realised it! This always happens that someone reminds me.

Congrats on lucky 1337 posts Pojo!

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
I love when this day comes around!! I enjoy Friday the 13th, both the movies & the day!!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I was never a big fan of the movies...but I don't mind Friday the 13th. It is only once this year, but frequently it occurs twice in the same year and often three times. See THIS for number of times/year Friday 13th occurs.

My sister's birthday is today...mine has fallen on Friday the 13th in past years, as well (last year, in fact) :-D

On Friday the 13th (October/06) I went to a local coffee shop 'n ordered a sandwich, doughnut 'n drink...the total was $6.66 heheh...666 on Friday the 13th! :-D

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well my birthday has fallen on the 13th before, and will again in 2010 (Thanks for that link, Ayanna!)

Today I just feel blah, because I'm that bored, but I doubt that has anything to do with the day.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I had a biology test today as well. Fortunately I don't believe in unlucky days...
Hopefully this would have put off other students though, and lowered the grade boundaries for me. :p

*Gives Friday the 13th a great big hug*

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Thanks Ayanna, I never knew that Friday 13th can happened more then onces a year. Anyway, my birthday well never be on Friday the 13th because I born on the 11th, but here a random fact about me :D, my due date was Feb 14th (Valentine Days) but I was born three days earlier on the 11th so I could have been a cupid baby :).

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I was born three days earlier on the 11th so I could have been a cupid baby :).
Good thing you weren't a cupid baby because in case you didn't know cupid rhymes with stupid. But yeah today has been really good for me and considering the fact that I don't out much stock in the whole "luck" thing. It's pretty weird that I have found 7 lucky pennies today.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Look out for Saturday the 14th. It always follows Friday the 13th! There was a Movie made in the 1980s called Saturday the 14th. It was pretty funny.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It was a fun day, I had no school, my friend came over, I torrented a few CDs, etcetera.

G

gamebaby

friday the 13th sucks

i got so much bad luck it drowned me. i first some how broke the lawn mower handle. it didnt break but the metal bends. second i make the oil leak from it and now he needs a new oil sponge thing.(no idea what it is) i codent go to where i wanted to eat becuse of the flood in iowa city.(its realy all over central iowa.) and my grand ma great wont leav her house even tho the flood is chaching up to her.:wallbash: my life just sucked so bad.:sad::sad::sad: how bout you all?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Don't worry, everyone have bad luck onces in a while, and my town got flooded too but it not as bad as Cedar Rapids or Des Moines.

Status
Not open for further replies.