• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Happy Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I got bored and decided to make a little prank for a friend. What do you think?

*removed link*

Also, if your computer's disk drive can't open and close on it's own, some of this might not work.

Linking to a (for us) random exe isn't something really appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Error404

I got bored and decided to make a little prank for a friend. What do you think?

*removed link*

Also, if your computer's disk drive can't open and close on it's own, some of this might not work.
Erm, yeaaaaaaaah...A random .exe file from someone we don't know all that well? Don't mind me but I really don't know you enough for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry. Guess I didn't think it through.:sweatdrop:
It's just a joke file. I just thought some of you might get a kick out of it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm not going to touch that with a ten foot pole. Even if MM3 posted a topic like this I wouldn't download a file he offered me and he's pretty much the resident geek.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I did download that file, and as a precaution, I used wine under ubuntu. If it was a virus (which after trying it, I found it not to be); it wouldn't work properly, if at all. All went smoothly. So back in windows, it works as it should: harmlessly and humorously.

All in all, nice one wegs.

Everyone, it is safe.

Last edited:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Ouch. Random executable link? That's generally a huge no-no in teh internets. Usually -- your case or not -- people see that and go "ZOMG VIRUS".

Words of the wise: never download a stray file, no matter the file extension.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I did download that file, and as a precaution, I used wine under ubuntu. If it was a virus (which after trying it, I found it not to be); it wouldn't work properly, if at all. All went smoothly. So back in windows, it works as it should: harmlessly and humorously.

All in all, nice one wegs.

Everyone, it is safe.
Not a virus. It was just a joke thing I made to mess with one of my friends. Thanks for at least trying it Entity'.

Status
Not open for further replies.