Happy Birthday Adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Given that Registrations opened up this time last year, I guess you can call it ADISC's first birthday today!

What a way we have come in 12 months. Allot of activity and posts, But we got Wikis and Blogs to play with. We've all done something over the year that we just *had* to post on this site. The list goes on. :p

Over the 12 months I've applied, Interviewed and accpeted my Offers into Uni. And that is where I am now, Taking my Janurary exams. And I only really talked about that here, admit not much. But all my friends were in the same position, so it wasn't as fun or interesting to talk to them. Was there anything big and important to since ADISC opened?

Let's hope the next year will be just as good, if not better. With more excitment and interesting discoveries to add to out pit of knowledge and just grow older (Oh no!) and get wiser.

Who do we give the Birthday Bumps to now? Edit -I'm still 100 posts away from my target oh well...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Damn, one year 1000+ posts....in retrospect, I feel kind of bad....

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My mom found my stash, that's about it. Not an eventful year for me.

Anyways, nice to see that adisc has survived a year.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Nice to see, we didn't crash again lol.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Oh look, we banned 386 people. Good job, adisc, good job. I might have actually gotten to know some of those horrid people!

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm sure they'd like to get to "know" you too.
I know, just like you! I'm sure you know exactly who they are, and I hope that those sick people with alt accounts burn in hell. Not to mention the one that got banned for being from 4chan. Goddamn we're awesome.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Oh look, we banned 386 people. Good job, adisc, good job. I might have actually gotten to know some of those horrid people!
BTW how many times did you get ban this year lol :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I know, just like you! I'm sure you know exactly who they are, and I hope that those sick people with alt accounts burn in hell. Not to mention the one that got banned for being from 4chan. Goddamn we're awesome.

Spoiler talks about the site we shall not speak of.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
And you have over 10 rep too...You might actually become a VIP this year hehe.
Yeah, but that's like 200 positive rep uninterupted... I'm not that nice.

Spoiler talks about the site we shall not speak of.
Care to explain that a little more in-depth?

Last edited by a moderator:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We had a lot happen in our life. My wife does dialysis at home, and her foot has healed, and is now re-healing. She is allowed to walk a little on it after not walking for more than 3 years. So life has improved for us in strange ways. As for me, adisc has helped me keep my sanity, which of course you would think it would be just the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.