Will You Be Using Your ABDL Side as Your Halloween Costume This Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Need a costume idea for Halloween ABDLs? Just go as yourself. Adults dress up like babies for Halloween all the time anyway so, most people will think nothing of it. They don't know you dress up like a baby all the time and that you're really an ABDL, they'll just think you're wearing a costume and that it's just a one time thing.

Halloween is the one time of the year that we ABDLs can go out in public as ourselves without being judged, everyone will just be having fun wearing scary/goofy cosumes so they may just get a kick out of your costume, and say "great costume." Not "why are you wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier"? There's no judgement or pointing and laughing and staring on Halloween, because everybody looks ridiculous anyway so, who are they to make fun of you when they're probably wearing a silly costume themselves.

So, come on ABDLs stop hiding in the closet like me and just go out as yourself for one day of the year. Show them you're a proud ABDL without raising suspicion, or being judged and made fun of, because IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!! If they ask about your ABDL Diaper and Binky, say you got them online (even though they really came from your own home/nursery) and no one's the wiser! That's why I'm wearing this to college tomorrow but hiding all this stuff in my backpack to change when I get there, and changing before I leave, so my parents won't see.

What you'll need:

Onsie or Shirt with Baby Prints (I don't own either so I just used one of my Baby Blue colored T-shirts, printed out a Teddy Bear head from the computer and taped it on there)

ABDL Diaper (Such as an ABU,Bambino,Rearz or whatever your favorite brand is. I'm using a Rearz Spoiled because of the little Baby footprints on it that looks like the ones they put on baby blankets, and because it's the only one I have left that I haven't used or torn. I only order a couple at a time because I have to hide them from my parents, I don't order them by packs or cases.)

ABDL Pacifier (or just a standard size Baby Pacifier, I'm using my Adult Sized Elsa one that I already own) Blankie/Teddy/Bottle/Rattle (these are optional but they really help sell the look, since I don't own a Bottle or Rattle I'm just using my Olaf throw and Winnie the Pooh Plush)

Now you're all the set! The perfect Hallowen costume! An ABDL dressing as themselves for Halloween, while adverting suspicion that they're secretly really an ABDL, and dress like this all the time and that it is not a Halloween costume. But no one else who sees you will know that, or even suspect it. You're going out in public as an ABDL, while not revealing your secret, and still blending in, because everyone will think it's just a costume, IT'S GENIUS!!!!!

Reactions: Babymater41
I think this is an excellent idea!!!

My favorite way to do Halloween is to use my Klingon costume (The forehead, the wig, the big leather bustier, the boots, I've even got the sidearm that reaches all the way to the knee.) And great the kids at the door with a plate of gummy worms, explaining "Gagh is always best when served live."
The reactions I get from some of the kids are hilarious.

ESPF said:
My favorite way to do Halloween is to use my Klingon costume (The forehead, the wig, the big leather bustier, the boots, I've even got the sidearm that reaches all the way to the knee.) And great the kids at the door with a plate of gummy worms, explaining "Gagh is always best when served live."
The reactions I get from some of the kids are hilarious.

I would totally trick-or-treat your house every year just for the Gagh. :D (I loved the Klingons in Star Trek. Worf was my favorite character aside from Data in The Next Generation. LOL)

I would have loved to dress up this year but I didn't really think of anything in advance. My family doesn't really celebrate it, not even to hand out candy.

Ok...so yeah. I totally used some of my vacation to take the night off. I'mma wear my Scar pajamas out with my great-niece and see if I can scare any little Kion's or Bunga's running around. XD (Not really scare, but I totally expect any kid dressed as part of the Lion Guard to be all "IT'S SCAR! GET HEEEEEEEEEEEM!" XD)

Here's how an adult goes trick-or-treating: they buy a bunch of candy at the store... Then does not pass it out to kids. That's what I do every Halloween ever since I turned 18

I also went to work in a chicken suit because my supervisors were okay with it.

I just got home from work so no trick or treating for me. I did have to drive through a bunch of kids trick or treating. It was fun watching them bounce of the hood of the Honda.

- - - Updated - - -

kik91 said:
I think this is an excellent idea!!!

Thanks, it worked out great! Everyone loved it the students, my teachers, my best friend, my sister, my parents, and my extended family. I was able to wear a diaper and suck a pacifier at school, and in front of my parents, and sister without them judging or questioning me. All everyone said was "I did a great job", "I looked awesome", and most of all "they loved it". Too bad Halloween is over and it was just a one-time thing that I won't able to do in public again for a long time. Hands down though, this was the best Halloween ever, for the first time ever, I was able to secretly show everyone the real me, an ABDL for almost the whole day, without raising suspicion. I'm a freaking Genius, and I had so much, I have finally secretly come out of hiding my ABDL side from the world!!!

dogboy said:
I just got home from work so no trick or treating for me. I did have to drive through a bunch of kids trick or treating. It was fun watching them bounce of the hood of the Honda.

They'll be haunting that street for ever more.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, it worked out great! Everyone loved it the students, my teachers, my best friend, my sister, my parents, and my extended family. I was able to wear a diaper and suck a pacifier at school, and in front of my parents, and sister without them judging or questioning me. All everyone said was "I did a great job", "I looked awesome", and most of all "they loved it". Too bad Halloween is over and it was just a one-time thing that I won't able to do in public again for a long time. Hands down though, this was the best Halloween ever, for the first time ever, I was able to secretly show everyone the real me, an ABDL for almost the whole day, without raising suspicion. I'm a freaking Genius, and I had so much, I have finally secretly come out of hiding my ABDL side from the world!!!

Standing around in a diaper as a costume would be so hard not to wet... and you would probably blow your cover instantly if you did :p

LilByte said:
Standing around in a diaper as a costume would be so hard not to wet... and you would probably blow your cover instantly if you did :p
Well since I am not diapered 24/7 and rarely use the diapers only when the cotton gets messed up or they tear or something, because I keep just a few under my mattress and put them on when I'm home alone or under my jeans when I go to school. When I'm done I fold them up and put them back under my mattress for next time. I don't have enough to use everytime I need the bathroom when alone, because I can't order cases or 10 packs because 1) I have nowhere to hide them from my parents, and 2) if giant boxes show up at my house consistently my parents may ask me what they are. So I only order a couple of sample packs at a time to wear but not use until they are on their last legs, such as tapes no longer sticking, they rip, or the cotton inside shifts. So since I don't wet or mess my diapers very often, because I make them last longer than just a one time use, I had no trouble resisting the urge to wet my diaper in public or in front of my parents, and therefore did not blow my cover.

dogboy said:

I always knew Hondas were untrustworthy vehicles. The devil owns a Honda. Probably an Accord. XD

(Sorry, have a bit of a chip on my shoulder for the brand. LOL)

Maybe, the devil owns a Honda should be a Charlie Daniels song!

dogboy said:
Maybe, the devil owns a Honda should be a Charlie Daniels song!

According to country star Joe Nichol's song "Brokenheartsville" the devil drives a Coupe de Ville.

Scaramouche said:
According to country star Joe Nichol's song "Brokenheartsville" the devil drives a Coupe de Ville.

It figures.

So now that ADISC is finally letting me upload pictures, I can finally show you guys some photos of how my costume looked back in Halloween of 2018. So, let me know what you guys think.

20181030_132154-1.jpg
Secretly Making my costume in my room

20181030_143112-1.jpg
Secretly changing in the bathroom and looking at my completed costume for the first time.

ABDLHalloween1.jpg
Getting a full look at my entire costume in my Mom and Dad's bedroom mirror.

20181031_092508-1.jpg

And finally, changing into my costume in the school bathroom, ready to walk out into the hallway to class and secretly show the staff and students my ABDL side.

P.S. when I came home I put the costume back on and showed my Mom, Dad, Sister, and best friend who came over to hang out, I even put it on Facebook to show my extended family, and they all loved it. I got to secretly be ABDL in public and in front of my family for a whole day, and no one was the wiser, because they all think it was just a costume, I was so proud of myself that I finally had the courage and decided to do it. It's just too bad it was only for one day and that it's all over. Would I do it again sometime in the future, for like a Halloween Party or something? Absolutely!!!

I used to dress up as a witch and go to the mall. I told people I was dressing as the scariest thing I knew, my ex wife.

Reactions: Deleted member 29386 and ABDElsa
Seasonedcitizen said:
I used to dress up as a witch and go to the mall. I told people I was dressing as the scariest thing I knew, my ex wife.
LOL XD

That's awesome! I did the same thing years ago. (Though i went a little further with booties, a bib, and a bonnet too) Like you I got nothing but good comments and praise.

Reactions: ABDElsa
Slomo said:
That's awesome! I did the same thing years ago. (Though i went a little further with booties, a bib, and a bonnet too) Like you I got nothing but good comments and praise.

Thanks, I bet yours was even cooler with the bib, bonnet, and booties! Unfortunately since it was kind of a last minute decision I didn't have time to get all that stuff. I just used what I had in my room, a Rearz Spoiled Diaper, Elsa Pacifier, Baby Blue Shirt with Olaf on it, Baby Blue throw with lots of Olafs, a stuffed Winnie the Pooh, and then I printed out a Teddy bear head to tape to my inside out Baby Blue Olaf shirt.

I got the ideas from Wikihow, which was a tutorial on how to dress like a baby for halloween. The first option said to just wear an adult onsie, but I was like "then no one will see my Diaper!" So, the second option said get a costume Diaper (but I just used one of my own), then for accessories it said to get an inflatable Baby Bottle and jumbo Pacifier to tie around my neck (but I just sucked on my normal sized Elsa one). The alternative accessory option was to carry around a blankie, or teddy (I carried both)!

And low and behold my costume was finished! I was ready to go to class dressed that way, and then I even decided to wear it at home in front of my family and best friend (who came to hang out for Halloween), and I even shared it with all my other family and friends on Facebook. And just like you I got nothing but good comments and praise from my family, friends, teachers, and classmates! It was one of the best days of my life!!!

https://m.wikihow.com/Dress-Like-a-Baby-for-Halloween?amp=1

Back