Happies XXL in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have yet to try this diaper, but it's supposedly one of the largest baby diapers there is (>23 kg, which is >50 lbs!). I found a company in the U.S. Selling these diapers for $8.00 for a 20 count bag, and free shipping. The name of the company is ProductEarth.com. It almost sounds too good to be true. Maybe someone can shed some light on it? Are the Happies XXL diapers any good? Is the seller legit?

Here's the link if you're curious: http://www.productearth.com/shop/baby-kids/big-baby-diapers-happies-xxl/

I never heard of either the diapers or the company but looking at the site gives me a little pause.

1. Their SSL certificate expired 41 days ago.
2. Their Authorize.net verification fails.
3. Their Facebook and Twitter accounts havent been updated in about a year.
4. I've had quite a few errors on their site with pages getting stuck in redirect loops, being very slow to load, and simply throwing all kinds of other errors. (This seems to be intermittent though)

Take those points for what you will. However your browser will complain if you try and checkout because their SSL cert is expired.

Thanks for the input...I don't think I'll be ordering anything from them! The diapers I have heard of before, I think they're Lebanese and therefore very difficult to find here in the U.S. There are some on Ebay, but not as cheap as this "company"; which is why it caught my eye!

I ordered a sample of the XXL Happies diapers a few months ago, and they seem a little bigger than Luvs size 6, but the sides are not stretchy at all. They are also thicker than Luvs.

Last edited:
Whatever you do, don't order their adult diapers. They were horrible!! I tried their "elegance" brand diapers, and what I got was a thin, leak-prone diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back