Hand towel in underwear to wet

kslenrnrk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Should I fold a hand towel in my underwear and wet it? Will it hold. How ill I hide it.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sure go ahead.
1. Stand in the tub and wet it, preferably right before you take a shower. It won't hold a full on flood.
2. Rinse the towel and underwear out in the shower. Preferably while you're wearing it. Get lots of soap in there....hee hee.

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
kslenrnrk said:
Should I fold a hand towel in my underwear and wet it? Will it hold. How ill I hide it.
Why not?? Do it and enjoy it!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
kslenrnrk said:
It won’t hold much pee but it’s fun, bit messy too

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
*sighs* the hand towel wont really hold honestly. Tbh that last thread that u posted was really sus.

RetroGirl15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Ur better off buying diapers from a store or pharmacy.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
...you keep asking almost the same question over lots of times and then there was that last thread

Honestly I'm creeped out right now. (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)

Reactions: RetroGirl15

RetroGirl15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
OmiOMy said:
...you keep asking almost the same question over lots of times and then there was that last thread

Honestly I'm creeped out right now. (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)
I am too to be honest. Think the post from last night made me really uncomfortable

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
RetroGirl15 said:
*sighs* the hand towel wont really hold honestly. Tbh that last thread that u posted was really sus.
What does the phrase "was really sus" mean? NEVER heard that one though I agree the post about stealing a diaper at work, wetting it int he bathroom etc more than once is pretty weird! Why not simply buy your own, wrap them in two different HD (hefty_ trash bags and bury them within close walking distance of where you live? For me I had the farms and old culm banks with innumerable hiding places when I was a young teen and so long as carefully wrap your package of diapers, they'll remain perfect indefinitely!

Reactions: RetroGirl15