Hand towel in underwear to wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslenrnrk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Should I fold a hand towel in my underwear and wet it? Will it hold. How ill I hide it.

Sure go ahead.
1. Stand in the tub and wet it, preferably right before you take a shower. It won't hold a full on flood.
2. Rinse the towel and underwear out in the shower. Preferably while you're wearing it. Get lots of soap in there....hee hee.

kslenrnrk said:
Should I fold a hand towel in my underwear and wet it? Will it hold. How ill I hide it.
Why not?? Do it and enjoy it!

kslenrnrk said:
It won’t hold much pee but it’s fun, bit messy too

*sighs* the hand towel wont really hold honestly. Tbh that last thread that u posted was really sus.

Ur better off buying diapers from a store or pharmacy.

...you keep asking almost the same question over lots of times and then there was that last thread

Honestly I'm creeped out right now. (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
OmiOMy said:
...you keep asking almost the same question over lots of times and then there was that last thread

Honestly I'm creeped out right now. (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)
I am too to be honest. Think the post from last night made me really uncomfortable

RetroGirl15 said:
*sighs* the hand towel wont really hold honestly. Tbh that last thread that u posted was really sus.
What does the phrase "was really sus" mean? NEVER heard that one though I agree the post about stealing a diaper at work, wetting it int he bathroom etc more than once is pretty weird! Why not simply buy your own, wrap them in two different HD (hefty_ trash bags and bury them within close walking distance of where you live? For me I had the farms and old culm banks with innumerable hiding places when I was a young teen and so long as carefully wrap your package of diapers, they'll remain perfect indefinitely!

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back