Hand poked tats

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Has anyone ever tried to hand poke their own tattoos? you know with a thread wrapped needle and india ink. please tell me your opinion

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Sounds like it could be dangerous...I don't like tattoo's to begin with, so I wouldn't try

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
Actually I did try that once I think I did it wrong, but it hurt like hell. Plus it was really hard to poke myself.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I would never try that, would probably have more risk of infection, and I imagine that would suck.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think it would be hard to get good results if you do that to yourself. I know a few people who have managed to scarify themselves with scalpels though. Didn't look bad at all, but then again it isn't the same kind of precision work.

K

Kylie

Next time try a sterilized safety pin as they are much more sharper then regular needles

I think maybe he meant in general, hard to "injure" himself.
maybe?
idk, I could be wrong..
but that's what I think :

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
There is too much chance of an infection, and I wouldn't let anyone even useing the proper equipment tatoo me.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ive always thought of trying it , maybe i will soon :p

but do you actually have to punctre the skin with each poke, or just poke kinda hard....

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
No, if something's going to mark me for life, it's best to leave it to the professionals.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jail House tattooing is so dumb =/

If nothing else, just the fact that it's a permanent mark... What if later you decide it's not something you want? It's expensive to get them removed. If I was ever to decide I wanted a tattoo, I'd have an artist that knows his/her shit well.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I wouldn't personally get a tattoo. If I were too, I would never ever do it myself. Far to risky, you could make a mistake, to much chance of infection etc.

If you are going to do it, get it done professionally.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't get it. Do you do it for the thrill or cuz you're too cheap to have a pro do it? = S

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I don't get it. Do you do it for the thrill or cuz you're too cheap to have a pro do it? = S

Two reasons, 1 I dont get along with or trust the tattoo artists in my town and 2 the adrenaline rush you get after you are done inking yourself, because the intense pain felt while tattooing is a signal sent from the nerves in that area to your brain which later then releases massive amounts of endorphins which create a pleasureable feeling kinda like that of a high.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Never tried it, and don't plan to. I've never had an urge to get a tattoo from a tattoo artist, let alone do it myself.

The closest I'll ever have is a permanent dark grey mark on my arm from when I was stabbed with a pencil in high school...the graphite got wedged under my skin and even after I removed it, there is still a mark - that was 7 years ago :p

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've considered getting a tatoo before, but the thought of doing it myself just makes me cringe, and feel slightly ill! I just can't see the benefits accrued from doing something you have no experience in or knowledge of, using equipment that isn't specifically designed for the task, and inevitably taking even more risk than one would do so in having such done proffessionally.

Still, just my perspective I guess...

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Two reasons, 1 I dont get along with or trust the tattoo artists in my town and 2 the adrenaline rush you get after you are done inking yourself, because the intense pain felt while tattooing is a signal sent from the nerves in that area to your brain which later then releases massive amounts of endorphins which create a pleasureable feeling kinda like that of a high.

I see... So basically it's like cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.