• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hamilton NZ based Diaper wearer

AlwaysD1apered

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Been a diaper wear since the age of 13 after a near death accident, have never really told anyone about it as I've always been to nervous to let anyone know, so it's been a well kept secret for many years.

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and Kittyinpink

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I had a near death experience when I was 15 as I got hit by a car. Half a year later I was able to go back to school. I've always wanted to be back in diapers from when I was 4 years old, but when I was 12, I had a psychotic break when my parents went bankrupt and had to move, me leaving a good friend. It was after that when I started acting on my desires, using makeshift diapers. I hope you enjoy this site as we often discuss interesting ideas and experiences.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi AlwaysD1apered welcome to ADISC.
I can relate somewhat to your experience, but I am not willing to share in this environment. (Too personal).
This site has given me lots of wonderful support and information, since I joined. I hope you find that it is the same for yourself.
All the best.
Take care.
PS. My wife used to live in Hamilton also, but that was a Hamilton in Newcastle NSW. I have driven through your Hamilton a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2