Halo 3 and xbox live

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
so, in 9 days, i will be receiving an xbox 360 for my birthday :biggrin:. i was wondering, if anyone who plays it, would like to do some kind of co-op game together. you could get as many people together and we can all play halo online. anyway, before you all say its a bad idea and it wont work, i think it might, might just be cool to do something in the likeness. thanks, Jester

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It could work...I would consider joining too...But not co-op...I would do some multiplayer though (I haven't play Halo in a while >.>)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Meh I could see what I am up to, I used to be a Halo God I am still pretty damn good but I can only maintain about a level 40, I am about to get WOW though and I work about 63ish hours a week and I am helping to get my parents house ready to sell but send me a pm with your gamertag and I'll send you mine.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I have a Live account and Halo (along with a lot of other games for my 360).

I can give you my gamer tag if you want it... though I'm not always online. We could play Halo together at some point if you want.

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I got Halo 3! BUT I can't Be on my computer and Live at the same time. I can't get past level 12 or 14, I suck to much...

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
When you get it feel free to add me, My gamertag is GoldenShox. I have halo 3.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i wont get a chance until july 2... that is when i will finally get an xbox 360. but later on hope to get online.

Status
Not open for further replies.