Status
Not open for further replies.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

A couple months ago I posted my intentions to go out on Halloween in some form of baby costume, and tomorrow's the day so I'd figured I'd do an update. :)

Tomorrow my gf myself and a group of friends are going to dress up and go to the bar area in downtown Raleigh.

I'm gonna wear a abena m4 with an under armor top and bottom, then I'm going to put on a bambino ballisimo that'll be sticking out and obviously visible under a onesie.

My gf also bought me a large joke pacifier that'll have hanging from the shoulder snaps. :)

I'll try to update this thread after and include a picture of the full "costume" tomorrow.

Super excited :)

- - - Updated - - -

https://fetlife.com/users/5343404/pictures/53697961

This is what I'll be wearing tomorrow :)

I just enjoy being out front handing out candy while sitting on the porch, in my snow leopard cuddle fleece, well padded underneath

Sounds like a great way to spend Halloween as well! Hope you have fun!

Good for you! I hope everything goes well and you have a great time!

I hope you have a great time, personally I could never have the courage to do something that bold so I totally admire that.

So figured I'd update.

I finally didn't chicken out and actually went through with my adult baby "costume".

Me and a buncha friends went to downtown Raleigh and I was dressed in a onesie with a pacifier and a diaper poking out the side.

It was an amazing experience, we spend so much time hiding being able to be yourself in public with no scrutiny was just awesome.

The whole time people were taking about my costume and making fun baby jokes all the while they had no idea what it meant to me.

I also had more then one frank discussion about my diaper and it's current status. Lol

My outfit shortly before h adding out is in a link below.

https://fetlife.com/users/5343404/pictures/53783984

>>Sorry my friend, you need to be logged in to get to that page. If you are not already a member it takes less than a minute to sign-up.

Glad to hear that you had fun! Look forward to being "Baby New Years" LOL

Geez, I wish I could've gotten dressed up at Halloween, but I had to work. I would have gone as a diapered Jack Sparrow.

My gf and I went out in footed jammies I was not pamperd we told them we were in second child hood

foxkits said:
My gf and I went out in footed jammies I was not pamperd we told them we were in second child hood

What a wasted opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back