Halloween for TB's/AB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been wanting to dress up as a baby for halloween for a very long time, but I can never pull it off in time. This year is no different, I at one point had a very nice babyish zip up footy sleeper that my dad ended up getting a hold of or maybe my mom when I wasn't looking and threw it away. Now if I had everything this is what it would be, adult baby diaper, binky, footed sleeper, you get the picture. But already I can tell this year's halloween I won't be able to get all the things I would need for my very realistic costume. It's too bad because I will be probably like 19 or 20 something years old when I finally get a hold of everything. Im just not liking the idea of having to wait soo long. I mean maybe its for the better, it could just end up embarressing me more than Im actually enjoying it. Im 18, so sure I may be a little old for this, but what better opportunity to dress as an AB than Halloween?

anyway's I have admit you might like the idea of being an ab/tb[if ur 1] for halloween.
just a suggestion.

Last edited:
M

Mk12121

Hm... well Halloween is the best time to dress up as a baby :p
Just act like it is kind of a joke... I mean, not a lot of people dress seriously, most people just do it for fun.
ALSO, YOU CAN NEVER BE TO OLD FOR HALLOWEEN. EVAR.

dragsnick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Private
Well Many people dress up as girls for halloween... >_> Yeap..... Most of my friends have done it... They are 100% Straight Males with no Transvestites interest. It's Halloween. you're supposed to do crazy shit. If I where you just grab a footed Sleeper and a diaper and a paci and just rock out. you don't need to make it authentic!

babygary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Good place to find an inexpensive sleeper is the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Would need to look in the women's sleepwear, but they are normally between $4.99 and $7.99.

Q

QuestioningTB

if i thought of that, i would tell my parents i would want to be a baby for halloween ( they dont konw i suck pacis and bottles ) i would go full out for the night

itsme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
Sounds like the start to a bad scary story...

"On Halloween night, all the Adult Babies come out into the darkness showing their true form..."

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know, I don't have all the necessities like a footed sleeper to go over everything else. I mean I can't just wear a diaper and shirt or something can I? and I think i'd be too embarressed without one.
Well Many people dress up as girls for halloween... >_> Yeap..... Most of my friends have done it... They are 100% Straight Males with no Transvestites interest. It's Halloween. you're supposed to do crazy shit. If I where you just grab a footed Sleeper and a diaper and a paci and just rock out. you don't need to make it authentic!

PunkBoiSeth

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I was about 23 or 22, I went as a baby for a Halloween party. I went all out; I was wearing a football jersey, a diaper, shoes, and a pacifier. NO pants. I walked around with a bottle full of whatever we were drinking that night. I don't know WHERE I got the guts to actually step outside my house like that. LOL. But the night was a blast and let me tell you, NO ONE there ever assumed that diapers and baby things were something I enjoyed in my private life. In fact, the folks there were just talking to me like I wasn't even wearing a diaper. It was pretty interesting! I just acted like it was a costume and no one was any the wiser.

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I keep wanting to do this for halloween... maybe someday. but as they say, there is a time and a place for everything.. .college..

And i'm already done there.

SoakedinIowa

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just do it...

I have already kind of commited myself to wearing diapers out this year. I did it last year at a spur of the moment and it was fun. A little unnerving at first but fun. This year I will make it better with planning and hope to win a contest. Just go for it you will have lots of fun.

SoggyDoggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Sounds like fun to me. You should go for it! If I still did Halloween I would. If you're worried about people seeing you wear a mask.

kenshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
If it wasn't so blasted cold up in Canadaland during Halloween, I'd go out in a diaper but instead I'm wearing my warmest footed sleeper which is just as good. I don't think I'd be able to wear a diaper on Halloween under the sleeper though. Would raise too many questions from my mom because she's like that.

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm debating on one of two ways to spin this. First is more of a baby outfit... maybe a bib, a diaper, and a bottle full of whatever i'm drinking that night. Second, a warmer costume, an old man in an open bathrobe a walker.

LittleLinus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I remember in elementary school a bunch of the girls in my class dressed up as babies for the school Halloween party, sleepers, bottles and plushies. I remember being jealous and also wanting to be a baby for Halloween that year. Though my parents told me that's a girls costume. I use to have a picture of them dressed as babies in a yearbook, but its long gone now.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'll be trying my best to be diapered on halloween night, but I doubt I'll be going to any parties, I don't have that much of a social life.

(I'm too old and tall/big to be trick-or-treating anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.