Halloween diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So Halloween is almost here, and I'm wondering if anyone else is planning on going out dressed as a baby.?

I feel the need to state that I'm not an exhibitionist and I plan on being respectful. But we get to play with a different set of rules 1/365 days out the year and I wanna take advantage of it.

But anywho, I'm thinking I'm gonna wear a baby pants onesie with some Under armor leggings so I'm mostly covered up, but I plan on putting on a dry 24/7 underneath the leggings, then have a bambino on top of the leggings, hanging out the sides of the snap crotch so I'll have a printed diaper on full view while wearing this "costume" out and about, and it'll be super thick and waddle inducing which will add to the fun.

I'll probably add a paci or bottle as well, but I feel the diaper on full display is the actual fun part haha.

I was too chicken to do this last year when I had the same idea, but this year I'll have my girlfriend who's supportive of my kinky side with me.

Probably be going to a lot of bars in our downtown area, so it'll be a ton of people that will be seeing me in diapers, and I'm super excited. I might possibly even ditch the onesie at some point and have my diapers fully out in a kinda diaper: t shirt combo but I'll of course still have the bottoms keeping things modest.

If anyone has a story of doing something like this is love to here it as well.

This sounds super exciting and aroused me a little whilst reading it.. good luck! x

Yeah should be super fun, definatly looking forward to being out (in more ways then one) haha.

Sophiaa said:
good luck! x

Good luck indeed. I have worn a diaper while out trick or treating, but never exposed to anyone.

I'm a bit old for walking the blocks, but I usually hand out candy. It's usually quite cool by oct 31 here, often there's snow lingering on the ground even. I have some cuddle fleece all in ones I wear, snow leopard :) No adornmens (ears/tail) but it's a bit furry, and plenty roomy. Always diapered for that.

I think that sounds like a lot of fun! My personal alteration would be making sure the diaper is completely exposed, since like you said, the point is to take advantage of the day.

So dry24/7, leggings, bambino, nothing more covering it. The bambino isn't covered at all.

I'd love to do that, but I haven't been to any Halloween parties, nor have I been invited to any.

I've thought about this before as it's probably the one accepted experience (For the most part) where you can walk around your home neighborhood in a diaper. Personally I don't think I'd have the guts but the idea will forever be in my back pocket, and if you end up doing this I'd love to hear about the story.

Sweatpants said:
I've thought about this before as it's probably the one accepted experience (For the most part) where you can walk around your home neighborhood in a diaper. Personally I don't think I'd have the guts but the idea will forever be in my back pocket, and if you end up doing this I'd love to hear about the story.

I didn't have the guts either last year I was almost all dressed and ready to go when I chickened out, and I've beat my self up over it all year so this year I'm all go haha. I'll definatly be posting another thread after :)

- - - Updated - - -

zaps said:
I think that sounds like a lot of fun! My personal alteration would be making sure the diaper is completely exposed, since like you said, the point is to take advantage of the day.

So dry24/7, leggings, bambino, nothing more covering it. The bambino isn't covered at all.

I'd love to do that, but I haven't been to any Halloween parties, nor have I been invited to any.

I think your right. I might spend the first half with the onesie on then spend the other half of the night, or just whenever I feel comfortable with just a t shirt with the diaper on full display. Who knows maybe it'll be a secret flag and I'll met a fellow abdl out and about when they see the bambino lol.

Bit early to be thinking about Halloween itn't is?

Angelic said:

The groceries stores near me are starting to put out Halloween candy... I agree it's a little early.

Plus, to me, this is something you have to hype yourself up for, so need to be prepared ahead of time.

Angelic said:

You wouldn't believe it but here in Virginia, our stores are already selling Halloween things. I bought some Sam Adams Octoberfest beer this week at our grocery store. Had it with some pizza tonight for dinner.

1f40b4f800cd3ae2338248f0e55ad704.jpg

1ed242a2f9ead00b7f315b2a2ef56a6a.jpg

Attachments

• 1f40b4f800cd3ae2338248f0e55ad704.jpg
    1f40b4f800cd3ae2338248f0e55ad704.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 59
It's only two months away :)

Str88jacketabdl said:
It's only two months away :)
Only? Or still?! :)

Two months is still quite some time. We don't have quite as bad as you have in the US it seems, certainly not for Halloween, but mid to late November you might start to see some Christmas decorations, it's not even properly cold yet! At least wait until it's closer to the date itself to start selling and displaying stuff.

I think it's totally fine to think about what costume to wear well in advance, it's just too much to see the whole commercialization and display of it months ahead of the actual celebratory date.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Two of the major craft supply stores in the US (Michaels and Hobby Lobby) already had their Christmas supplies (trees and all at Hobby Lobby) out a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooohoo, I've always been tempted to do the whole baby costume thing. Being an exhibisionist myself I've always wanted to try going out in one of my adorable babydoll dresses, with a matching binky and whatnot.
But nah, this year I have other plans. For the first time ever I'm gonna try dressing sexy-ish. So I probably shouldn't be wearing a diaper under the shorts I plan to wear, as exciting as that may sound ^^;

I have never given thought to doing a Halloween costume involving a diaper, but then again around here, costumes are designed to go over snow suits...

just curious, do you plan on carrying a bottle as well?

AAO said:
Two of the major craft supply stores in the US (Michaels and Hobby Lobby) already had their Christmas supplies (trees and all at Hobby Lobby) out a month ago.

I would say that a hobby/crafts store gets more leeway since you're likely making things, which will take time, and you want to be done in time to use as decoration, etc.

zaps said:
The groceries stores near me are starting to put out Halloween candy... I agree it's a little early.

Plus, to me, this is something you have to hype yourself up for, so need to be prepared ahead of time.
The grocery store near me already has a Christmas display. -_-

Sent from my LG-X180g using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back