Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
What are some good costumes that will hide a M4? And not a baby costume.

rustypins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not sure about a costume that will hide a diaper other than perhaps a clown with very baggy pants or a clown with a one piece costume. Anything with baggy pants, maybe even a pirate costume. People usually think of dressing up as a baby in a baby diaper, bonnet and pacifier for a halloween costume, but I always though a good costume would be to get a plaid shirt, old man mask, knee high black socks and black wing tip shoes and a walker. Then put on a really thick diaper and go around with the walker saying, "Martha! Martha! Where are my pants?"

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
A kigurumi? I own five and they are all a little baggy so it might work.

BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
A kigurumi? I own five and they are all a little baggy so it might work.

That is a perfect idea especially if you a pokemon fan. They have so many cute pokemon Kigurumis. :D I might have to borrow this idea.

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
That is a perfect idea especially if you a pokemon fan. They have so many cute pokemon Kigurumis. :D I might have to borrow this idea.

it is fun to wear with the kigurumi as it makes me feel little and the baggy part could hide a diaper, I keep forgetting that I wear goodnites so they aren't as poofy as the real thing so it might or might not work but worth a try in the home first!

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
... or just go in a costume where your diaper is appropriate! baby? cupid? new years baby? etc

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
... or just go in a costume where your diaper is appropriate! baby? cupid? new years baby? etc

At this point pretty much everyone is on to that trick. I'd guarantee that a not insignificant number of people would see it and think "yeah, I bet that guy is an ABDL trying to pass it off as a costume".

As far as costumes that hide diapers, regular jeans and a shirt that comes down to at least belt level will hide an M4 well enough. So just pick something with at least that much coverage and bagginess.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Well, you could go as a core sample of a landfill. :shrug: Stick garbage -- including diapers -- all over yourself and then make yourself a hat with a methane torch on top.

Trathfelder105

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer

I'm not sure about a costume that will hide a diaper other than perhaps a clown with very baggy pants or a clown with a one piece costume. Anything with baggy pants, maybe even a pirate costume. People usually think of dressing up as a baby in a baby diaper, bonnet and pacifier for a halloween costume, but I always though a good costume would be to get a plaid shirt, old man mask, knee high black socks and black wing tip shoes and a walker. Then put on a really thick diaper and go around with the walker saying, "Martha! Martha! Where are my pants?"
Lol that would be funny

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I think any of the air blown costumes would be great and I have always wanted to wear one with just a diaper but this one more so. inflatable-dinosaur-costume-9860.jpg I got this before adult sized before they were common on eBay and it's a blast to wear but I bet more so just with a diaper since the thought has come to mind many times and the noise of the fan and material might cover up the crinkles.

Role
  1. Little
wear a trench coat. it's long enough to hide the bulckyness of the diaper and can be made into a number of costumes. until i thoght of this little trick, i just stuck to the shadows and the parents didn't ask questions

Vinylfeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I think that the majority of people are still in the dark about ABDL so they aren't gonna make the association. But if I was gonna have a costume it would be something like a hamburger or M&M and that would hide it. Or think about this: if your costume up is good, it will draw all attention away from your crotch area. And nobody except diaper wearers are evaluating you anyway. But if you have good zombie makeup, your diaper could even be pretty poorly concealed I would bet.

But I have to say that footed pjs with a diaper is my DREAM Halloween costume....maybe one day.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
wear a trench coat. it's long enough to hide the bulckyness of the diaper and can be made into a number of costumes. until i thoght of this little trick, i just stuck to the shadows and the parents didn't ask questions

This one is my favorite suggestion. Get yourself a Fedora to go with it and be a hard-boiled film noir detective. Just, y'know, a diapered hard-boiled film noir detective.

You could also take the classic approach and be a ghost. Big baggy sheet means nobody knows anything you're wearing underneath.

FernandoAdom

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Want latest idea of Halloween costume? So, i have decided to wear movie costume which will make my look stylish and enchanting that no one can look over me at Halloween party.. you people look at my costume which is going to be Halloween special costume after Halloween. filmstarjackets .com/426-guardians-of-the-galaxy-chris-pratt-costume.html

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Any costume with long flowing robes can hide a diaper
Nun , munk , wizard, jed i cloak those types would do.:)

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ha, No shame , dressing up as a baby can be fun ,

Status
Not open for further replies.