• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hallo

mattk

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello

Throwaway name, don't want to be connected to my other online activities. I am a 29 year old trans man with schizophrenia and OCD and related incontinence issues. I am on disability and incon products are covered by Medicaid. I am looking for support with diaper shame, making friends and for others who experience schizophrenia-related incontinence issues. I can't find much about this in terms of personal experiences online; I have found medical literature on the issue but not many who can describe their experiences.

Nice to meet yall

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

PinkAndLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I see you're also a ff14 player

mattk

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mattk said:
Hello

Throwaway name, don't want to be connected to my other online activities. I am a 29 year old trans man with schizophrenia and OCD and related incontinence issues. I am on disability and incon products are covered by Medicaid. I am looking for support with diaper shame, making friends and for others who experience schizophrenia-related incontinence issues. I can't find much about this in terms of personal experiences online; I have found medical literature on the issue but not many who can describe their experiences.

Nice to meet yall
Hello and welcome

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @mattk. Most of us value the anonymity of our made-up names for one reason or another. You're certain fine to do the same. Really, I see them as an opportunity for self-expression.

I'm a discretionary diaper user, but we've got plenty of members who wear for need. I expect you'll have no trouble finding sympathetic ears and advice. And, while most of us ABDLs can't truly appreciate what it's like to depend on diapers, we hope our naïve enthusiasm brightens things a little. :)

May you find the site helpful!

Last edited:

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role