• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanNibbler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey ADISC! I'm Evan and i have been snooping around the site for a year or few and finally decided to get an account. I play some Lacrosse, golf, and a little, itsi-bitsi amount of tennis (both of the table and full-court species). I enjoy drawing, graphics design, 3D Modelling (preferred programs: Google Sketchup and Blender, though i enjoy any CAD software), architecture (hopefully i get a job as an Architect or at least something graphics-design related. I will gladly take other types of jobs if i can find them :detective3) (aren't I just the master of parenthetical phrases??? :eek:)
But anyway, that was my long way of saying Hello to all of you!
PS: I have no idea what this emoticon would be used for except to describe an incredible love for pizz, but i like it so :pizza::pizza::rolleyes:

johnyABinAUS

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Welcome to ADISC from Australia.

Hallo evry1 says back, (well at least JohnABinAUS) says "Hallo." Welcome EvanNibbler to ADISC.

So glad that you decided to join as a member after checking us out. I will look forward to your contributions.

I am not into sports, but I do a little graphic drawing and would love to formally learn CAD some day, (it was only analogue when I did drawing and design in Engineering too many years ago). Some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

Yes you sure are a master of the parenthetical phases, (but the larger graphic after the word "them" makes the text look like you pressed the hard return {or the Enter} button, in the middle of a paragraph).

Sorry about my technical eye picking on such a minor design fault. I am usually not so picky, and that was not so welcoming, please forgive me.

I have found this to be a very friendly site and I am happy that you are here. Enjoy your time here.

EvanNibbler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thanks! Lol, its no problem i didnt even notice the off line. :sweatdrop:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.