• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hairy guys, yes/no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Don't know about anyone else, buy when I see the many hundreds of photos of a guy in a diaper and hairy legs, I find it rather disgusting.

I have to shave it all off myself to feel "right" in a diaper. Got a guy's body shaver for the job and shave it all off (including "down there" :D). Feels so much better getting rid of all that pointless man hair.

Anyone else think this way or is hairy okay when seeing someone in (or you are wearing) a diaper?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I hate having hair legs or hairy anything. Personally I only want hair on my head, it seams worthless every where else considering those areas are clothed most of the time.

But I don't hate it enough to shave them every 2 or 3 days. <_>

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I keep the diaper area trimmed, it helps with clean up and smell. As for legs, if I shaved my legs, then I would feel that I have to get rid of the hair on my chest, and then my arms would have hair on them, so I would feel the need to shave that.

It would be a domino effect, if you will.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well... I prefer to look at pics of girls in diapers. Shapely 18+ shaved too not the hippie type I grew up with. I trim well "down there" but no girls have complained about the rest of my body hair. OK one wanted to cut my ponytail, she is not welcome here no more.

Nam

S

soren456

I love just the opposite. As a DL, I guess I like the incongruity of a diaper and hairy legs. Nothing off-putting about it at all. :smile:

What I don't like is facial hair on a diaper-wearer, especially goatees. Goatees are so over.

Edit: I like to keep my diaper area trimmed, but not to the skin. I have a Phillips groomer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I find a simple solution to this: avoid male diaper pictures! Oh yeah, I'm straight. So that helps. But to the topic, I don't fancy mustached ladies.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am a hairy well ugh, yes hairy chest, but with my legs due to my hair been fair I am lucky it really does not look like i have hair

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
mmm... nothing like a diaper sticking out of a body shaped fur forest... yuk :p

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a guy. I have hairly legs. Deal with it :p. But no, I don't see any problem with it. But I don't go looking for pictures of guys in diapers either.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Frankly, I am not too fond of body hair on either sex (obviously not women, but not men either!). On the somewhat rare occasion when I have looked at people in diapers, I find hairy man legs to be a major turn off. If the legs are shaved, then I find it much nicer to look at, so I prefer hairless to hairy for sure.

As for myself, I am not all that hairy, at least not yet, so shaving any unusual part of my body has not been necessary. I'm hoping it will stay that way. As of yet, I have not shaved any part of my body besides my face, though I have been a little tempted despite my lack of much hair.

Role
Adult Baby
I have very light hair on my body (like 1 hair on my chest) and had all my pubic hair removed by 5 laser treatments. My mommy REALLY likes it but I'm not sure what reason. For me it's a source of embarrassment. Mommy teases me that I don't have any "big boy" hair. I will never be able to grow any hair there and I am always going to look pre-pubescent. I used to shave and I would get the occassional ingrown hair and stubble was common. Now it's smooth as a baby down there. I can remember being 10ish and wishing and hoping I was growing hair. It's really a head trip to be smooth and hairless and not able to ever grow hair like an adult.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm parts German, Portuguese, English and French. So yeah, I have a lot of body hair, mainly on my legs right now, but it's starting to come in on my chest. I also have a lot of something else too. ;) I shave in that region, but not my legs. As gross as it is with diapers, it's just too much work, and my family would notice.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I hate having body hair period. I shave what I can get away with so my mom doesn't bitch about it.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I stay shaved in my diaper area and all that due to me being IC. Makes changing and all that much easier. Keeping my legs and stuff hairless would be a major pain, though, as it is a pain enough to have to shave "down there" once a week or so. I much prefer guys and girls to not have hair on their legs, arms, etc. but the challenge is keeping it off.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As a kid, I never wanted hair anywhere but my head and I still feel that way. I started shaving my chest, which still doesn't have a lot compared to others my age, this fall. I then shaved my legs but I'm fine with a little bit below my knees. Thinned out is fine. But my thieghs (sp?), forget it. I would feel much more embarressed to be naked without this hair removed, especially on my butt. As for the front, I'm fine with that part because girls have it too. I don't know why but that's just how I feel.

Anyone have any tips or good products to reccomend? A basic electric razor can only do so much.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like cavemen guys.

Eh, seriously. A guy has to have some hair, I don't want to marry an overly metrosexual girlyman. A hair chest, bristly face, now that's cute. ^.^

F

FullMetal

My girlfriends tend to not like hair down there, but I can understand for me because, honestly, if I do not trim or shave or...Nair it off, it becomes unmanageable. I lobe all my other hair, but my chest hair is becoming too long. I really do not like the whole 'no hair' look because I am a guy...guys have hair. I love mt facial hair too, it gives me that scruffy look like I could be a PI :D

FullMetal

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I really don't like the body hair I have, which unfortunately is quite a bit. I don't shave it at the moment because of my parents but if I ever live somewhere where I think I can get away with it then I am pretty sure that is what I will do. I really don't like having it and when it becomes a plausible possibility, I am going to get rid of it.

As for on other people, I do find it can be quite incongruous and offputting, but I don't really look at pictures of that nature, male or female, diapered or otherwise, so it isn't too much of a problem.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i am extremely hairy (i can grow a full beard and I'm 16), hair every where but the back (thank god), i started to shave "down there" put gave up because the fact my hair grows back extremely fast. I wish i didn't have so much hair but, o well

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Personally, I have no problem with diaper photos of guys with hairy legs for several reasons:

(1) I don't find diaper photos sexually stimulating, so the person in the picture does not have to attempt to be as "arousing" as they can. While lack of body hair certainly seems to conform for the current image of a cute male, I don't care for that.
(2) Every guy has hair on their legs - it's natural! And I don't really like any kind of artificial body modification as it is.
(3) Shaving takes a lot of time and effort, and I can't blame anyone who doesn't want to go through the hassle of removing all the hair from their legs just for taking a few quick pictures. I have never removed (all of) my leg hair for just that reason.

It's a bit different with chest hair - not every male has it, so I'd simply prefer people to remove it to get that 'standard look'. Not to mention that the chest tends to be a lot smaller than the legs.
Plus my opinion on the matter changes when elaborate AB pictures get involved. If you go through the effort of setting up a baby room and dressing up in several items of baby clothes you should at least think about getting rid of any bodily signs of your adult age. A guy with a long beard, a mountain of chest hair hanging out of the top of the onesie and enough leg hair to make the rainforest in Brasil look like a clearing...in a onesie and sucking from a bottle just doesn't exactly get that proper baby image across.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.