Hairstyle

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
As you now know i am looking for a mummy that will treat and train me as a sissy boy in nappies (would get very wet, very quickly without the nappies!).

My hair is naturally curly and mousey grey now aand getting greyer by the day! As i want to be a sissy boy should Ilet it grow out, it will just become thicker and bushier, or have it cropped fairly short? Thouhgts please.

Hmm if you wanna see how you like longer hair, I would buy a wig <3 something cute and simple. To see if you like the look of having longer hair <3
You dont have to have long hair to be a sissy :) its all up to you

Reactions: PCBaby
thig is i want to be a sissy boy rather than a sissy girl so not sure which way to go, but thatnks for the advice.

i personally would go for something shorter around the sides but longer on the top. the length on top depends on if you would want to be able to use rollers, and/or curling/straightening irons. no matter what you would be a very cute sissy boy :giggle:

PCBaby said:
thig is i want to be a sissy boy rather than a sissy girl so not sure which way to go, but thatnks for the advice.
Im curious, as I've never heard of boy & girl sissys.
What is the difference between the two?

One wears blue dresses and the other wears pink dresses. XD

Not really, obviously, but I'm guessing it's that one is where the sissy is treated as a girl and the other where they are treated as boy but dressed in frills and bows.

I think it might be a fine line betwixt the two but I have heard of it before.

Or it may just be the difference between reactions to it...one version having more of the humiliation aspect to it than the other.

IE: instead of agreeing "Yes, I'm your little sissy girl! Please dress me in pretty bows and ribbons!" it's "I'm not a girl! I'm a BOY. Why are you making me wear these bows? This is so embarassing. What would the guys say!?"

I usually always have my hair in a braid or ponytail and it comes down almost to the top of my butt. I'm not a fan of having my hair short since it was like that the entire younger life.

I am 57 with a full head of hair. I do keep it colored my natural black to hide the grays that are there, I keep it just above the ears otherwise it is very bushy. By coloring it makes me look 10-15 yrs younger. 😀.

Reactions: chrischrischris
sissy is not how you look it's how you feel

Reactions: PuppyMouseMikki
It’s really up to your lifestyle. I actually kinda regret staying with long hair for so long. Now I can’t bring myself to the point of cutting it short. It’s not like it makes you look better or more girlish everyday and every time. While having nice hair plays a big role about how you see yourself, it’s not the only factor. I can have a period of time in which my hair looks okay, but my facial skin does not. Does the hair makes up for having skin issues? No, not in my case at least.

From time to time I’d love to just take my hair off and put in on shelf. Seriously. You can do that with a wig, you can’t do that with the real hair. It also gathers smells so quickly. It’s terrible when you’re around smokers for example.

I personally think that boys dressed as girls look cute even with short hair :3. It’s something to be negotiated with a future mommy I guess. I wouldn’t consider it to be a prerequisite myself.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Hmm...I'll throw in my two cents here. I'm a girl with short hair (really, as in doesn't-touch-my-ear short) and while I sometimes wish I had long hair to play with and braid, ultimately I am more comfortable with short hair. I can wear hairbands or bows if I want to look extra adorable, but otherwise I am rocking the tomboy look. It sometimes clashes with extremely feminine outfits, but it's something I have learned to ignore, the same way that I ignore that I am obviously not in the body of a toddler. So as others have said, it's more about your attitude than the length of your hair.

That being said, in my eyes there's nothing cuter than a little boy or little girl with a head of curls! They don't have to be super long, but maybe long enough to form some ringlets? Or like lopearedboy said, just let the top grow out a bit.

I don't know if you usually use product in your hair (gel or wax or the like), but most short hairstyles look immediately more feminine if you don't use any product and maybe let some strands fall into your forehead. That will also invite people to play with it!
I don't know if being a boy sissy means you want to be a boy that's forced into dresses and playing with dollhouses or just a soft boi who maybe likes pink and thinks dresses are cute and comfy but also is a bit of a rascal with scraped knees and swordfights, but either way, I think both can be achieved with short hair and some suspension of disbelief and a dose of imagination.

Reactions: PuppyMouseMikki
Back