Hair removal

Hi there,
As promised, I will share my experience in the first laser hair removal session.

I take the opportunity to apologize if there are any grammar errors, but my language is Spanish for now.

Before the treatment they must be shaved, although this they probably already know.

During the treatment forget any hint of modesty because clearly you will be naked in front of someone else, in my case it was not a problem since they were super friendly and professional, so I did not feel any discomfort with that.

now the fun (or not so much), the treatment hurts like hell (it was alexandrite laser), but the feeling is as if they buried a hot needle over and over and over again ... it was definitely the worst experience of my life , at times I was about to give up and throw in the towel, but the desire to stop looking like a monkey and have a silky skin without hair was greater than the pain ... that does not mean that the pain was enough to even regret Of the sins that I have not yet committed.

• Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN
Diaper38robert said:
Does anyone know of anyway to permanant remove hair at home. I hate my body hair and want it gonw for good
Hello. Why do you hate your body hair? I'm a boy but I dislike being a boy. But also body hair can be cute . I actually like my situation as I can shave or leave! Mainly I just take off the armpit and groin.

Adair37 said:
All very well covering the different ways hair is removed but you give no indication of cost. For instance electrolysis cost me £7000 for face only. My hair wasn't particularly thick or dark but it needed to be done. That was back in 1980 (before some of you were born?) Today it would cost approximately £27000.
Eeek!!! Did it work? Did u feel better , happiness?

Kittyinpink said:
Eeek!!! Did it work? Did u feel better , happiness?
Oh yes it worked. But only a couple of years ago I went to an electrologist for just my upper lip - and It Was Agony.
I couldn't believe that I'd once had two 1 hour sessions in a day 3 times a week.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Adair37 said:
Oh yes it worked. But only a couple of years ago I went to an electrologist for just my upper lip - and It Was Agony.
I couldn't believe that I'd once had two 1 hour sessions in a day 3 times a week.
Sorry for your pain. Ouch ! Sounds rough.

Kittyinpink said:
Can I message u.

Thanks for everyone's input especially on the laser, pricing, and exact experience from @NekoDL

I use to use an epilator (the whirling metal coil item type) on my bottom cheeks for various hairs and I do not have a "loaded forest" back there. Still, it was discomforting a bit as each hair (or at least the ones it snatched) were yanked out. After many months / years of this, I never really saw a HUGE & WORTHWHILE difference. So for now it is shaving cream and the razor and with several careful glides it is very smooth back there. Only takes about 5 minutes about 1 every 2 - 3 weeks.

For the front side guy area, electric trimmers cut the hair back to about 6 mm and the trim look and much easier comfort to obtain, is very good.

Kittyinpink said:
Thank You :)

NekoDL said:
Hi there,
As promised, I will share my experience in the first laser hair removal session.

I take the opportunity to apologize if there are any grammar errors, but my language is Spanish for now.

Before the treatment they must be shaved, although this they probably already know.

During the treatment forget any hint of modesty because clearly you will be naked in front of someone else, in my case it was not a problem since they were super friendly and professional, so I did not feel any discomfort with that.

now the fun (or not so much), the treatment hurts like hell (it was alexandrite laser), but the feeling is as if they buried a hot needle over and over and over again ... it was definitely the worst experience of my life , at times I was about to give up and throw in the towel, but the desire to stop looking like a monkey and have a silky skin without hair was greater than the pain ... that does not mean that the pain was enough to even regret Of the sins that I have not yet committed.
OOH It doesn't sound any less painful than electrolysis!

Is it safe to use Nair on my sissy hole and little clitty?

Apeepsissy said:
Is it safe to use Nair on my sissy hole and little clitty?
I would be cautious. Some people can not tolerant Nair (and related products) on their genitals while others have no problems. I myself have not had any problems but my skin is on the tough side.

Using Nair or any other depilatory test in a small area first before going the full enchilada.
Note after use do not clean up with soap - creams - lotions - oils - use anti-perspirant - body wash
without having done the small test area. Some people have trouble with spas swimming pools and hot tubs !
For some people the reaction can be like the dance of a whirling dervish high on drugs.
OUCH OUCH OUCH ! ! !
Use only clear cold water for best results to contain the pain and OTC applications for a longer term solution.

Fool around on your own canvas (skin) with care.
Once you make the mistake you will not want to repeat it !

Also note the underarm areas are just as sensitive and may also be a test area.
Hair removal in this area is better than shaving reducing the dark hair stubble.

Reactions: KrankyPants
I'm interested in cleaning myself up. How does nair smell? I asked a female friend who says it smells weird but goes away.

KrankyPants said:
I'm interested in cleaning myself up. How does nair smell? I asked a female friend who says it smells weird but goes away.
I've never noticed a smell after rinsing Nair off and taking a shower (i.e. using soap and water). It does smell out of the bottle.

Reactions: KrankyPants
BabyDenise said:
I've never noticed a smell after rinsing Nair off and taking a shower (i.e. using soap and water). It does smell out of the bottle.
Thank you for letting me know, BabyDenise!

Last edited:
I've had laser done on most of my body - chest, armpits, legs, generally about three sessions on each. Years later, there is still hair but it's much thinner, and certain areas like my lower legs are almost completely hairless.

In 2018 I decided to do a "Brazilian" (crotch) laser treatment series. This time I went all-in, booking six sessions over the course of a year. It worked, eliminating almost all of my pubic hair. I bought another package of three sessions and used one or two of them before corona hit. Very little regrowth has occurred in the past year! I'd say that 95% of public and anal hair is gone now. I use an electric shaver to clean it up every few days - this takes less than a minute as so little remains.

I recommend it, 100%. The cost for the genital hair removal was about $600 or $700, and these are big-city rates; you might find a better deal elsewhere. I will continue those treatments once I'm vaccinated, and also am thinking of having them do a few more passes at my chest.

I used IPL :) at home had to use it routinely… I’d shave and use it more than it recommended… however I am now down stairs not far from not growing any at all… not IPL for months… I have very little grow … and those that do I wax and literally they don’t grow back for atleast a month … got waxed 3 weeks ago and it’s still smooth :)

I used hot wax for removing some ingrown hairs in my neck

RobbyRocketPants said:
I've had laser done on most of my body -

In 2018 I decided to do a "Brazilian" (crotch) laser treatment series. I'd say that 95% of public and anal hair is gone now.
Oh my! 95% of the public hair (besides their anal hair also) is gone now????? - what a high-powered laser this must have been in your city; covering blocks! Sorry, couldn't resist.

I would like to learn more about anal hair and lasering - just simply ask any place that does laser hair removal or is it probable they will give me that "we are not that type of laser service" and make me feel like a degenerate. From a non-sexual inquisitiveness, I would like to be hair-free in that region.

Back