Hair removal for men?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Messages
682
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've been shaving my privates for a while. I admit it can irritate my skin when I shave. Now I have a fairly new partner and she's seen my naked skin. At first she said it kind of looked funny. She keeps herself hairless and I said there was the reason I shave. And she agreed. Cleaning myself simply makes my skin easier when I get out of a dirty diaper. She mentioned that I should use "Nair Bikini Cream." So I tried it. Amazing. No irritating. Smooth. And completely hairless (at least down there).

Have you ever tried this? It was so easy. It's easier to clean-up when you want to remove from BM accidents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, GatoChihuahua, KrankyPants and 4 others

ballyhooser

Contributor
Messages
146
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m only an incontinent wetter. I had laser removal done many years ago and absolutely love it. smooth is so much better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LinkDL, rbm and russell100

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Messages
776
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
greatlake5 said:
I've been shaving my privates for a while. I admit it can irritate my skin when I shave. Now I have a fairly new partner and she's seen my naked skin. At first she said it kind of looked funny. She keeps herself hairless and I said there was the reason I shave. And she agreed. Cleaning myself simply makes my skin easier when I get out of a dirty diaper. She mentioned that I should use "Nair Bikini Cream." So I tried it. Amazing. No irritating. Smooth. And completely hairless (at least down there).

Have you ever tried this? It was so easy. It's easier to clean-up when you want to remove from BM accidents.
Thanks for the tip about Nair Bikini cream. Regular Nair is way too harsh so I just shave down there. I'll have to try it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and GatoChihuahua

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Messages
858
Role
  1. Incontinent
greatlake5 said:
...She mentioned that I should use "Nair Bikini Cream." So I tried it. Amazing. No irritating. Smooth. And completely hairless (at least down there).
I may give it a try. I've been just periodically using scissors to cut it short in clumps to avoid shaving nicks. Admittedly, I am a bit more careful about the lower extremities with the scissors. If it doesn't irritate, I'll definitely give it a try.

How strong is the smell with use?
 

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,505
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
greatlake5 said:
I've been shaving my privates for a while. I admit it can irritate my skin when I shave. Now I have a fairly new partner and she's seen my naked skin. At first she said it kind of looked funny. She keeps herself hairless and I said there was the reason I shave. And she agreed. Cleaning myself simply makes my skin easier when I get out of a dirty diaper. She mentioned that I should use "Nair Bikini Cream." So I tried it. Amazing. No irritating. Smooth. And completely hairless (at least down there).

Have you ever tried this? It was so easy. It's easier to clean-up when you want to remove from BM accidents.
I have used Nair for men, it worked well but afterwards I got ingrown hairs, I tried exfoliating afterwards but it didn't help that much. I forked out the bucks and had 90 % of my hair lasered off, front and back. Money well spent 😌
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: VisaT, crooke3, GatoChihuahua and 2 others

rbm

Contributor
Messages
252
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
diaperbobby said:
Thanks for the tip about Nair Bikini cream. Regular Nair is way too harsh so I just shave down there. I'll have to try it.
yes regular nair is harsh I got some on my testies , made them swell for over a week took a lot of lotions to sooth them
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: furry121, ReluctantAdult, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Messages
741
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I use Laser hair removal. It works great.

Braun IPL Hair Removal for Women and Men, Silk Expert Pro 5 PL5137 with Venus Swirl Razor, Long-lasting Reduction in Hair Regrowth for Body & Face, Corded https://a.co/d/dDVl3cL
 

EcoIncon

Cloth diaper anyone?
Est. Contributor
Messages
345
Role
  1. Incontinent
greatlake5 said:
I've been shaving my privates for a while. I admit it can irritate my skin when I shave. Now I have a fairly new partner and she's seen my naked skin. At first she said it kind of looked funny. She keeps herself hairless and I said there was the reason I shave. And she agreed. Cleaning myself simply makes my skin easier when I get out of a dirty diaper. She mentioned that I should use "Nair Bikini Cream." So I tried it. Amazing. No irritating. Smooth. And completely hairless (at least down there).

Have you ever tried this? It was so easy. It's easier to clean-up when you want to remove from BM accidents.
Thanks for the tip. I generally shave even though I very rarely have a #2 episode. It seems if just with bladder incontinence, it makes it easier to stay clean, small fresh, and avoid UTIs. I use a razor once every week or two with lots of lotion and I have had good luck with this combo. I appreciate the suggestion though and may give it a shot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: diaperdude

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Messages
358
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
LePew said:
I use Laser hair removal. It works great.

Braun IPL Hair Removal for Women and Men, Silk Expert Pro 5 PL5137 with Venus Swirl Razor, Long-lasting Reduction in Hair Regrowth for Body & Face, Corded https://a.co/d/dDVl3cL
I tried this for several months following the directions, and it doesn't seem to have made any difference.
 

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Messages
741
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Goodnites11 said:
I tried this for several months following the directions, and it doesn't seem to have made any difference.
Worked for me. You’ve got to stick with it and do it every week for a few months. Once it’s done it’s job, you can just do maintenance sessions every couple of months.
 

TabaCrate

Est. Contributor
Messages
239
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Goodnites11 said:
I tried this for several months following the directions, and it doesn't seem to have made any difference.
It doesn't work on all hair and skin colors. It needs a contrast.
I did it also but have already white/gray hairs. These ones didn't disapear but the strongest ones still brown, yes.
I would say half of them are gone and the others are near invisible during 1 week 10 days. I now shave only every 2 weeks and "flash" every 2 months.
 

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Messages
358
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
LePew said:
Worked for me. You’ve got to stick with it and do it every week for a few months. Once it’s done it’s job, you can just do maintenance sessions every couple of months.
TabaCrate said:
It doesn't work on all hair and skin colors. It needs a contrast.
I did it also but have already white/gray hairs. These ones didn't disapear but the strongest ones still brown, yes.
I would say half of them are gone and the others are near invisible during 1 week 10 days. I now shave only every 2 weeks and "flash" every 2 months.
I have a recommended skin and hair color combination, and did it weekly for about three months. Honestly can't say that I have found any difference from using it, unfortunately.
 

se7en

always padded
Est. Contributor
Messages
206
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I shave about every 2 Days since years.
Afterwards I use some (not inche wise!) penaten barrier cream and wait about 10-15 minutes till I put on a fresh diaper. Works perfectly fine for me. No irritations, baby smell and perfect results in general 😋
 
  • Like
Reactions: furry121

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Messages
188
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
LePew said:
I use Laser hair removal. It works great.

Braun IPL Hair Removal for Women and Men, Silk Expert Pro 5 PL5137 with Venus Swirl Razor, Long-lasting Reduction in Hair Regrowth for Body & Face, Corded https://a.co/d/dDVl3cL
How well does this really work? I always thought it was something you had to go to a clinic for, but now I have seen things like these, and I wonder just how effective they are. I'd be desperate to have a comfortable way to keep things smooth down there!
 

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
When I shave down there I coat the area I shaved with Desiten. I never get a rash.
 
  • Like
Reactions: inconsurferdude

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Messages
487
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Laser hair removal here! Paid professionals to do it (it's a commission / retail / cosmetic industry, everything negotiable...), only works on actively growing hair hence the repeat treatments over time until good coverage is achieved, and ongoing but much less intensive maintenance as new hairs appear as you age. At home laser has been fine for maintenance, but started off with a year or so of professional treatments with (probably much stronger?) professional laser. As mentioned, good contrast between the skin and dark hair is what allows laser removal to work. Also hit my arm pits a few times with the successful intention of merely thinning out that bush.

Diaper cleanups are so much easier with no hair, and obviously no cuts or nicks or ingrown hairs when they're permanently gone. Smells are reduced when you don't have fur to trap and hold (stuff).

Always thought the higher power / evolution had a sense of humor putting hair around our anus, designed to catch and hold on to our excitement!
 

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Messages
208
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Turfy said:
How well does this really work? I always thought it was something you had to go to a clinic for, but now I have seen things like these, and I wonder just how effective they are. I'd be desperate to have a comfortable way to keep things smooth down there!
I just bought an IPL device specifically designed for sensitive areas but can do others too.

Hopefully it works like the reviews people have given 😹
 
  • Like
Reactions: diaperdude

rbm

Contributor
Messages
252
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
has anyone tried Nood yet
 

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,535
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I trim with an electric razor. But If I want to totally remove the hair there is some cream you can use and it will make the hair drop out of the follicle. It burns a little at first but once done results are amazing. Reducing hair will help with hygiene while wearing diapers for sure. Unfortunately hair regrows so it will come back.
 

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Messages
268
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I saw the Braun IPL mentioned. I have the same model and have had excellent results. but not until I figured out to trick the skin tone sensor into staying at full power. The nether regions have a darker skin tone and the machine would turn the power down to an ineffective level. I taped white pieces of plastic over the sensor windows to keep it at full power and then it worked like a charm on the whole pubic region.

But as was mentioned, consistency is super important. My legs were hair free in about 3 months, most of the pubic region in about 5 or 6 and the deeper areas took about 9 months to almost completely stop growing back with about 2 more months to be completely hair free. Total time was about a year

Just thought I’d share that tip with y’all. IPL is the way to go IMO.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: IcyBlue and rbm
Top