Hair? Down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been shaving since last year, and I have to admit, it feels awesome if you are used to hair for 7 years of your life. When I use an electric shaver, it tends to not feel the same as a real razor (or katana--lol) would, at that-- kind of numb feeling. Diapers are a lot more comfortable without hair as well. Take note to who has never shaved their ass crack before, that your farts will turn into flappers so you need to be discreet about it instead of slipping one out during class. I could tell when my brother shaved just for that sole reason.. discusting imagery.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't like it when girls have any pubic hair really. Same with guys except the uhh...groin area XD. I honestly don't even like leg hair chest hair armpit hair and all that and find it gross on either sex...but obviously I wouldn't shave my legs due to social acceptance or whatever.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Take note to who has never shaved their ass crack before, that your farts will turn into flappers so you need to be discreet about it instead of slipping one out during class. I could tell when my brother shaved just for that sole reason.. discusting imagery.
I lol'd, never heard of that before but I can imagine it!! How on earth could shave that anyway?? :laugh:

Little2Roo

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little
Re: Doctor asking questions

I'm normally shaved completely (electric foil razor), however, its getting close to my annual checkup, and I am ALSO worried about my doctor seeing and asking questions. I'm letting things grow out about 6 weeks so it only looks like I trim - not shave. Thank GOD I don't have to use public showers anymore! It would just make me too self conscious to be seen completely shaved around other guys who are NOT.

my two cents,
MyWorld:hug:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Doctor wont say anything, it is perfectly normal to want to shave/actually shave ur pubis he has seen it all and wont ask questions if he does just say maes me feel cleaner

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I'm normally shaved completely (electric foil razor), however, its getting close to my annual checkup, and I am ALSO worried about my doctor seeing and asking questions. I'm letting things grow out about 6 weeks so it only looks like I trim - not shave. Thank GOD I don't have to use public showers anymore! It would just make me too self conscious to be seen completely shaved around other guys who are NOT.

my two cents,
Public showers? Do you people actually use those at secondary school? I've never used a public shower in my life because they won't make you cleaner at all, just use a spray to mask it and have a shower when you're home is what I did :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Public showers? Do you people actually use those at secondary school? I've never used a public shower in my life because they won't make you cleaner at all, just use a spray to mask it and have a shower when you're home is what I did :D
My high school had one...But no one ever used it...I think it was more for like the football team after a game or something

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
From personal experience, when you have to shower with other guys naked, you'd be surrpised how many are shaved. You probably will not be the only one.

Little2Roo

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little
update on doctor visit

Hey, remember a few weeks ago I said I was letting things grow out down there so my doctor wouldn't notice? Well, it's DONE. My doctor visit is over, and I can shave smooth again. You wanna know something - he didn't even LOOK!! All of that for nothing. Anyway, I'm smooth again just the way I like it. Maybe next year I'll have the guts to go to my doctor 'as is'. I guess I'm just a chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.