Hair? Down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbiec

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I frequently shave to cut down on the diaper odor.
I am not all that concerned about the other half shaving although it is nice to see a clean front side.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
my self I use a product called nair it makes it so that it does not itchy when it grows back and its not prickly either. It's also much better for oral sex as nothing worse than getting a pube stuck in your mouth and there hard to get rid of.
I'm not quite sure that hair removal cream stuff is made to be used on your privates. In fact, I think the instructions quite clearly state not to use it in your crotch area at all.

Peachy

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not quite sure that hair removal cream stuff is made to be used on your privates. In fact, I think the instructions quite clearly state not to use it in your crotch area at all.

Peachy

NO NO NO IT'S NOT!

It burned for at least a week the one time I did it, and I got a severe rash. And no, I'm not allergic because I use Nair quite frequently on my legs and armpits... just that area, a no no!

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
NO NO NO IT'S NOT!

It burned for at least a week the one time I did it, and I got a severe rash. And no, I'm not allergic because I use Nair quite frequently on my legs and armpits... just that area, a no no!
I use the sensitive version.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
i think a little bit of hair on a girl is fine, and same with men. too much groses me out, i trim my hairs every three weeks cause it grosses me out

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't really mind if someone I get involved with has pubic hair but I always shave.. And I rather they shave really, makes things easier

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
same here, Vaultin (about the having sex with a girl thing, not guy), i dont think i could do it with a hairy woman because it would feel awkward, but im not that worried right now anyway, i wont be having sex for a while.
I seriously can't imagine how nasty it would be to give oral to a woman who didn't shave. I don't think I could do it.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oddly, the topic came up when I was doing my nursing field experience in Kentucky. An older female nurse said she found it "different" that many of her female patients in Appalachia shaved. I was the only member of my group of 10 that is male, and all my group members piped in that it is much more common to be hairless now, and they almost all admitted to being either closely trimmed or hairless (they are all from Ohio.)

B

baby kiffer

I guess I should move to Ohio!

I've not seen a woman's crotch area...or had sex...so I don't have a particular preference at the moment.

But I do know that I strongly dislike to have pubic/leg hair...and as soon as I move out, it's all coming off.

...I just worry about it growing back thicker...but isn't that a myth?

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I heard from some people that it grows back thicker, and some people that it grows back thinner, and some still that says it doesn't affect it at all. So I really don't know.

But I'm right there with you. Once I move out, it's gone. All gone.

Peachy

Banned
Role
But I do know that I strongly dislike to have pubic/leg hair...and as soon as I move out, it's all coming off.
But I'm right there with you. Once I move out, it's gone. All gone.
Why do you wait until you move out? Would your parents wonder where your hair went and punish you for it? And do they hold random pubic hair checks?

I can't see any reason why you can't start shaving now, at least the pubic hair. If you wear shorts in the summer, losing all the hair on your lower legs may become obvious to your parents.

Peachy

DiaperMark

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hair pie, baby! Of course, I grew up in an era that no one shaved. kinda makes it something you have to work for to find the treasure, :detective3 but you'll appreciate it more. I like 'em natural, but do agree if you're doing the DL thing it should at least be short.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Just a quick reminder! Always turn the lights on when shaving your pubes with a katana.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Just a quick reminder! Always turn the lights on when shaving your pubes with a katana.
Erm.. sure Dethlok, next time we shave ourselves with a katana we'll be sure to put the lights on instead of relying on our scent and hearing... :laugh:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I prefer my women to be completely shaved, but if not then at least incredibly short and neat. Personally, I used to shave my ass because the thought off ass-hair was completely disgusting to me. But since I stopped, well, you ever hear people say when you shave, the hair grows back thicker? Well yeah, and it friggin sucks.

db70db70

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I trim mine, enough to look like there's some there but not enough it's gets all jungle like

for women it doesn't really matter, a slight preference for shaved but whatever they like is fine

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I'm unashamedly proud of my pubic hair, wouldn't shave it off.

I wouldn't expect anyone else too either, I don't have a personal preference.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I am bi, so I have 2 answers ^^

On guys, I prefer shaved first, trimmed short a close second, then natural third.
On girls though, pubic hair is just gross. SHAVED SHAVED SHAVED. If a girl I was dating (theoretically) didn't shave, I would probably try to convince her to at least trim, and probably help, making it more of a bonding experience. If she refused to trim, I wouldn't outright dump her, but if she's not willing to try things, I'd probably not be with her long based on principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.