Hair? Down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't think I could let anyone shave my chest or back... or any other area. I don't necessarily like my body hair... but... ehh... IDK.
Seriously!? Wow if I had a girl that wanted to shave me, I'd be all for it! :laugh: Better than doing it myself. Except I do not think I would trust any girl between my legs with a razor! But I don't have any back hair at all, hardly any on the chest, but a fair bit on my legs. So she woud just have to save my chest, and legs.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Seriously!? Wow if I had a girl that wanted to shave me, I'd be all for it! :laugh: Better than doing it myself. Except I do not think I would trust any girl between my legs with a razor! But I don't have any back hair at all, hardly any on the chest, but a fair bit on my legs. So she woud just have to save my chest, and legs.
I just have a feeling I'd itch all over... and it would take a week to shave me from top to bottom. I's a hairy beast.:D

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
"Shave a man's back-hair for him and he'll purr like a walrus!"

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I shave...and prefer the girl i'm with to do the same. To me, its just more comfortable and attractive. Sure it itches at first...but that stops happening as your body gets use to it.

I really don't care what other people think...I'm the one who has to live with it. :D

Role
Sissy
I just have a feeling I'd itch all over... and it would take a week to shave me from top to bottom. I's a hairy beast.:D
If they do a decent job with good equipment the itching is minimal, waxing is not really something you'd go for though! Heck if a girls wants to shave/wax me I'd be all for it. I want to get rid of it myself but its hard work in a mirror :p

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't think I would enjoy sex with a girl or guy who didn't shave. I really wouldn't want to do it with a guy who didn't shave.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
same here, Vaultin (about the having sex with a girl thing, not guy), i dont think i could do it with a hairy woman because it would feel awkward, but im not that worried right now anyway, i wont be having sex for a while.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
As long as she doesn't have enough down there that she won't NEED Underwear, I'm okay with it.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't shave, just trim real close. That way I don't get in-grown hairs.
Occasionally I will shave just to feel the nice bald feeling. Especially after I lotion it.

cpndl

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I don't think I could let anyone shave my chest or back... or any other area. I don't necessarily like my body hair... but... ehh... IDK.
Shave a man's back, and he'll purr like a walrus ;)

I would prefer trimmed to 'au natural' on guys, unless he doesn't have alot of hair naturally. Shaved would be ok too, though it seems to be alot less common.

I trim/shave every once in a while and man it is a million times better... :D

Role
Adult Baby
I think a lot of this idea of shaving is cultural. There was a lot of talk about "landscaping" shaving of female pubic and "manscaping" shaving of male pubic on Cosmo Satillite Radio a while back, and it seems that it is very American (U.S.). Personally I prefer the woods and the forest to the barren wind swept prairies. :)
Rick

X

xdeadx

I would never want to date a girl or guy that had pubic hair sticking out of their swim trunks o_O I keep mine trimmed down and slightly shaven. So Yea, not shaving is icky.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
it's kind of nice to have some fluff down there, both on myself and on my lover, as long as you keep it.. clean and not too long. A shaved girl looks kind.. well I like but it doesn't look complete!

That's what I think though. Most guys would die to see a shaved girl as that's what the think is best

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Does it matter really? I mean, shaving is of a personal choice. I didn't use to shave, but when I realised shaving makes things simpler, especially on cleanups, I started to shave regularly.

For my partner, it is of her choice. Of course, of the armpits, I hope that they do shave. It is unsightly, to say the very least. But for the pubic hair on the bottom, I can live with it shaved and unshaven. It's not a do or die situation for me.

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Personally I hate having any hair on me but my girl likes it so I leave it for her. She use to shave down there for me but I perfer a bit of hair so we leave it now.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Body hair is evil I can't stand it one bit. my self I use a product called nair it makes it so that it does not itchy when it grows back and its not prickly either. It's also much better for oral sex as nothing worse than getting a pube stuck in your mouth and there hard to get rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.