Hair? Down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
so, i am just going to get to the point of this topic. does anyone, guy or girl, like the opposite sex (or who ever you are into) to have pubic hair? i have found that girls at the pool who dont shave have hair that sticks out at the bottom and it is rather disturbing. i also cant begin to imagine a naked girl with a hairy "diaper area." im not sure how others feel on this kind of issue, but i dont think i could date a girl who didnt shave (or at least want to see them naked, but then again that probably wouldnt happen, however i wouldnt want to marry someone who didnt shave). i dont know, i shave, and even though i wear swim trunks i still feel it to be rather nasty. thanks for all the comments, Jester

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I think it simply changes with fashion. Just think about, a few years ago, the ideal mean portrayed in movies and such was a muscular, rough looking man with lots of chest hair. Imagine a guy like that shaving his pubic hair :laugh: Nowadays, the latest fashion seems to call for hairless men (look around male fashion catalogues and you'll notice), so a shaved pubic area would go well with that image.
I guess the fashion doesn't change that much with girls - they're always supposed to not have hair (except on their head, obviously). However, I wouldn't say all girls are required to shave their pubic area. It's their body, and if they don't want to shave, or don't have the time or whatever, it's their decision. It's something you can discuss in a relationship, and it may influence your sexual activities (the partner may refuse giving oral sex), but I wouldn't go as far as saying that anyone would terminate a relationship over the length of the partner's pubic hair.

Bottom line: Everyone can do with their body as they please. It may look nasty to some, normal to others, and absolutely hot to yet someone else.

Peachy

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
For me, it's nice for a woman to occasionally take it all off, but I'm usually not that bothered by it.

I used to shave, I get waxed now. It can get pricey, but I really like the results.

I can't imagine deciding not to marry someone because of how they keep their pubes, though. Who cares?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Errm... Well on women, I'd strongly prefer no hair down there.

I almost feel guilty saying that, but I guess society (or whatever else I can blame) can strongly affect what you deem attractive or not.

For guys... Well I don't really care. As Peachy said, the fashion for men has changed more, so I guess this means that no image has really rubbed off on me.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a guy. I do not shave, and would find it odd if I did. On girls, I prefer shaved by a longshot. Took me a while to admit it, though, as I once thought it was kind of immoral to want that on a girl.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I trim my pubic hair, since if it grows out, It makes "it" look smaller than it really is. >_>

I'm a self-concious bastard.

D

daria7483

im not sure how others feel on this kind of issue, but i dont think i could date a girl who didnt shave (or at least want to see them naked, but then again that probably wouldnt happen, however i wouldnt want to marry someone who didnt shave).
Well, given that shaving is time-consuming and can also cause some irritation if you have sensitive skin, you might find that your dating pool is considerably smaller if you rule out any women who don't shave off all their pubic hair. But, I'm willing to bet that once you find a woman who has other qualities you like, who you find sexually attractive when she's got clothes on, you might be able to forgive a little hair down there.

Personally, I trim and I shave the areas that aren't covered by my bathing suit or bikini-cut underwear. I admit I get a little lax in the winter, but I'd never dare go to the pool or beach with hair poking out.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
but I'd never dare go to the pool or beach with hair poking out.
That, at least, is a problem guys don't have. With guys, you never know where the pubic hair ends and where the leg hair starts. :D

I think so far we all agree that it's not too much to ask for girls to at least trim off the hair that's poking out of their bathing suit - shouldn't be too much effort!

Peachy

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
i shave everywhere, though it is more because of me being incontinent and wearing 24/7. if i didn't have to wear diapers I probably wouldnt because it is a pain sometimes

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My opinion: I prefere girls who shave their body, all their body parts, but I don't refuse a girl with hairs.
Hairs aren't the first thing I notice in a woman, and before I could see if a woman is totally shaved will pass a lot of time from the first time we met.

The fact that girls shave their body, especially les, is something linked with the idea that hairs are something masculine, like facial hairs.
That's why most men think an hairy woman is less attractive than a shaved one.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
We're prolly not the most un-biased group in the world either.

I like no hair because it is infantile. Not TB/AB but infantile .... which is attractive to DL as well. So my bet is that the majority on the site like the clean per-pubescent look ... I certainly do so I trim\

I'm blessed wwith clond hair(s) so I can trim it short and not get prickly nor have it show

Role
Sissy
Personally I prefer shaved, its more tidy that way. I don't shave myself, in fact I'm a really hairy person! Doesn't seem to matter what I do its just everywhere! But if a girl is good enough to shave for me I'd definitely do the same for her (if thats what she likes).

I heard from somewhere that most girls (60 something % I think) wont shave up until they enter a relationship. So most do it for the blokes rather than themselves, the girls I know do it because they like to be tidy (or so I'm told)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
For me I like a girl to be shaved, but it does not HAVE to be shaved. As long as it is at least trimmed to a half inch or shorter then I am fine with it. I just can not handle no bush down there, that would totally turn me off.

As for me, I do not shave down there, but recently the past few months I just started trimming, because I never have and it was getting quite long. So I try to keep it under an inch, plus like kraiden says it does make it look bigger! I never really though of that benefit until I actually did it either.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I definately prefer it shaved... mine and hers. Not only does it look better (IMHO) but it is generally cleaner and better for diaper wearing as the hair tends to retain moisture (especially if it is long) which causes discomfort and skin irritation... not to mention it's a heck of a lot harder to clean.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I had blonde hair down there for a while... then it turned brown, darnit. But it's still really thin and fine even if I do let it grow so it's still like nothing is there, but I do shave. Like darkfinn said, it retains moisture, but it also retains a smell. I won't go unshaved that time of the month... or any other time really.

I also want my guy to shave. C'mon -- if you expect me to shave you better do the same. :D

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I don't particular care about shaved or whatnot. I'll try to keep trimmed down there, shave it once in a while for the heck of it, but other then that whatever. I don't really like how girls look down there completely waxed and stuff. And as for guys... I don't know. Trimmed I guess. And I'm not much of a fan for chest hair--that stuff can look scary to me.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
LOL Shupie! I hate chest hair! Actually..... the back hair is even worse, I'd die if my man had back hair and didn't shave it, or at least let me shave it.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was never much one who cared about anything, as long as the person in question is clean about their habits. An example: I had a crush and subsequently dated a girl one time whose beliefs kept her from shaving any bodily hair -- underarm hair and other forms of hair included. It did not at all turn me off or even make me think twice. Hair is natural; hair, in its own way, can also be beautiful.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
LOL Shupie! I hate chest hair! Actually..... the back hair is even worse, I'd die if my man had back hair and didn't shave it, or at least let me shave it.
I don't think I could let anyone shave my chest or back... or any other area. I don't necessarily like my body hair... but... ehh... IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.