• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hails

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've been crawling around this site for a couple of months but now got fed up with "pls register to continue viewing topics" -thingy. So now I'm registered :)

I've got infantile tendencies for as long as I can remember i.e. stealing a diaper or a paci from my baby brother when I was 4.Now I'm over the magical barrier of 18 but still got the tendency. I'm in lucky position as my mum has approved my need to be a baby as long as I keep my stuff and my business to myself.

So far I've only tried to wear baby diapers because I just love the pictures they have. I started to wear disposables but now I'm wearing cloth diapers because I care about the environment, they're more comfy and my mum has agreed to wash them once in a while. I've never even wet a diaper and I've no thoughts of trying since it's something I don't understand.

When in the babymood (and when I'm alone at home) I also use pacifiers and baby bottles.

I think that was the mandatory 1st post.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.