• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hai ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arty

Est. Contributor
Role
Ermm not very good at intros but Im Arty, I'm random at times, Hyper at others. I spend most of my time playing games mainly Fallout 3 and im a Pokémon addict at other times Sonic games are a part of my life especialy Adventure 2. I watch alot of anime mainly Gundam and Ghost in the shell. I do alot of art stuff mainly in Flash but i also do pretty good hand drawn stuff.

Error404 is one of my bestest friends ever more of a brother than anything, my friends are more of a family to me than my actual family are. and thats bout it for me. -Nods- ^_^

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
good job at finally coming and making a thread, alexpants! XD and welcome to adisc ^-^ we're awesome here, trust me x3

E

Error404

Error404? THAT FUCKTARD!? You know him personally?

...You poor poor soul.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
*Glomp*
You finally made it! : D

*hands welcome cake*

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome Arty. You seem like a nice person, unlike that Error404, he's a right .... oh "FUCKTARD" (thanks error). :D

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
welcome hun, we dont bite hard, unless you want to be "grins softly wagging" but ether way, welcome to the site.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Giggles and huggles. OOOOOOOOoooohhh flashart. Can't wait to see. :D

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Yay! Another Sonic fan, though I must admit I've never even played any of their newer games. I was addicted to the original ones as a child though. Welcome aboard :).

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!
Hope you enjoy ADISC as much as my friends and I do! =)

E

Error404

Told you you'd be popular. Why not show them your Wing render? ^_^

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Yay, welcome to ADISC!

Sorry I didn't talk at all before, I actually was resting. >.>

~~~~

More thread-jacking 'cause of Light's cute Boy Lolita avatar!!!!! Mitsukuni is so cuttee!!!!!!!

Arty

Est. Contributor
Role
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.