Had an awesome day yesterday, lost a bet to the girlfriend.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yesterday was opening trout fishing season for us here on the east coast. The day started a little chilly but by 11am it was sunny, warm and gorgeous outside.
My girlfriend and I love fishing, we like being outside, walking along the river banks, checking out cool stuff, being with mother nature, and of course catching trout.
My girlfriend prepared one of the best lunches for our picnic adventure, simple sandwiches, cut up apples and some granola, we found a private spot in the sun and ate lunch, we laid on a blanket and chilled out, enjoying each others company, the moments together are wonderful especially when she is enthusiastic about out fishing me (we keep track and make a game out of it) after the picnic she stripped me down and changed me (1st out door change if the year lol) and we went on our way, btw she indeed did out fish me, by 2 fish but doing an activity together was awesome and we needed the day together to bond.
This morning I keep getting my wet diaper butt slapped thru my pj's and told that I lost our fishing bet and I have to clean the kitchen for losing the bet, apparently that was our wager, clean the kitchen and I'm glad I just found this out this morning lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reward, littlemoosey and Seasonedcitizen
Glad you and your gf had a good time! ;) Cherish those forever ma guy.

Thats awesome. I love fishing but have a hard time getting time off to spend a day out. Im in the process of getting my boat ready for the season. I changed jobs last year and have been able to adjust my work schedule to have a lot more time out this summer.

TheGazelle said:
Thats awesome. I love fishing but have a hard time getting time off to spend a day out. Im in the process of getting my boat ready for the season. I changed jobs last year and have been able to adjust my work schedule to have a lot more time out this summer.
hmmmm... boat? perhaps we can work out a stripper / seabass trip lol

sound awesome, time spent together is the best moments of life.
Fishing can be so relaxing, especially if you have a boat to float along with.

Great story.

Back