• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Had A Nice Little Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hey guys! Don't I know you from somewhere?

I can't tell you how tired I've been. I just had to take a break from ADISC. It sort of started off as unplanned, but in the end I decided that I did need it so I would take about a week off. I wasn't planning on posting a thread like this but some people said they had noticed I was missing, and my name has bluificated, so I thought I might as well (I will do anything to get VIPrick back).

So, why did I take a break. Well for one, I felt really tired. For another I had exams I needed to revise for, and ADISC was getting in the way, but most importantly of all I didn't think I was contributing. I was posting little posts in threads that were lacking a lot of the interesting discussion I could find in other places, and doing it just to make myself feel good. This isn't what this site is for, so after I found I hadn't posted for a day or two I decided to make it into an official ADISCbreak Holiday.

Well now I'm back, finished my exams, a new updated model and better than ever. And to prove it...

Cookies for everyone! I'm buying!!!

If you don't take a break sometimes, you can't enjoy coming back.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back :smile: are they double chocolate chip cookies????

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
welcome back..... you r still a vip
visiting in pampers! (VIP)

Role
  1. Private
Hey guys! Don't I know you from somewhere?

I can't tell you how tired I've been. I just had to take a break from ADISC. It sort of started off as unplanned, but in the end I decided that I did need it so I would take about a week off. I wasn't planning on posting a thread like this but some people said they had noticed I was missing, and my name has bluificated, so I thought I might as well (I will do anything to get VIPrick back).

So, why did I take a break. Well for one, I felt really tired. For another I had exams I needed to revise for, and ADISC was getting in the way, but most importantly of all I didn't think I was contributing. I was posting little posts in threads that were lacking a lot of the interesting discussion I could find in other places, and doing it just to make myself feel good. This isn't what this site is for, so after I found I hadn't posted for a day or two I decided to make it into an official ADISCbreak Holiday.

Well now I'm back, finished my exams, a new updated model and better than ever. And to prove it...

Cookies for everyone! I'm buying!!!

If you don't take a break sometimes, you can't enjoy coming back.

Huzzah!

I like Pepperige Farms brand "Sausalito" cookies, thanks. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.