BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So, me and some of my closest best friends threw a surprise party for another one of our closest best friends We had a blast XD we left out at 10:00pm and I just now got home at 3:44am. We went late night bowling, played pool, and went to Steak n Shake. I loved hanging out with them, and it was the best time I have had in months. I am still smiling thinking about it all. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. :D I really hope they invite me to hang out with them more often.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private

I am so glad you had fun! Makes me think of my ass-hole friends I have to hang out with where I live at haha. It is a very touchy moment when one smile's and happy emotions flow inside the body. Closest friends make the moment's even special. I think they will hang out with you since they know how much fun you are and how good you can draw especially!

BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I am so glad you had fun! Makes me think of my ass-hole friends I have to hang out with where I live at haha. It is a very touchy moment when one smile's and happy emotions flow inside the body. Closest friends make the moment's even special. I think they will hang out with you since they know how much fun you are and how good you can draw especially!

Thank you, I am sorry you have a hole friends. :( If we lived close to each other I think we could have a lot of fun. Thanks, I know my drawing isn't the best, but I am trying to improve as best I can. I hope they do invite me to do more as well, it was so much fun. *hugs* I hope you find some better friends, and you can have some great times with.

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Sounds like fun, I wish I had friends that wanted to hang out like that.

BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
it was for the most part.. I was actually very quiet around everyone.

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yeah.. usually I tend to separate from the group end up on the other end of the room.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Considering how short life is, and youth, shorter still, going out and having a night of this kind of fun sounds like a great idea to me! Ah to be young once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.