Ha! I conquer thee, collar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So I recently decided to change species.
I'm no longer a huskywolf, I'm a cat. :3

Aaanyway, I bought myself a cat collar.
Red with a pink design in the middle, barely noticeable.
And a bell. :D Anyway, at the maximum extension...

It was a half-inch too short. x.x;;;

I was not about to give up that easily. So after thinking about it, I saw that one of the endpieces was folded and sewn over about an inch. So I stole my friend's sewing stuff, cut the threads, and resized it myself (as tiny a fold as I could get while being able to sew it shut). It now fits perfectly. There's not much room left though.

...I win! :3

X

xdeadx

Gratz about the new collar =p

But me i'll always bee canine =P

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Nice, an excellent case of improvising a solution for your furry needs.

As for me, still an otter. Otters don't wear collars.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So Friday is a late day for school, which means instead of going at 7:40, we go at 8:40. So my friends and I went to breakfast, and it turned into this whole cat collar thing. o-O I love my friends. Except most of us didn't have one...

So we go to the grocery store, to get cookies. >.> And my friend was sad about not having one. So I drag her to the pet aisle, and we find the cat collars. 8-14 INCHES. I was like, *drool*, because I didn't even know 14-inch cat collars existed. WITH FREAKING PAWPRINTS ON IT. So my friend Star got the purple one, my friend Araya got a brown/orange/yellow one, and I got the red one.

...So I ended up replacing the collar that I had to alter to fit me. I gave it to my friend, but took the bell off first, because this one didn't have a bell. :3 I'm so happy now.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Mewmew kitty! ^^
hehe congratulations on your collar? i'm too shy to get one myself but anyways I'll say the same thing CBT said...with one change. Skunks don't wear collars!

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I've had neighbors with pet skunks. I think they wore collars. :p

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
But I'm not a pet skunk! o.o I'm just a skunkie that....is...err...well there! Maybe if I someday get enough balls to buy a collar for myself I'll accept it, how about it? rar!

Status
Not open for further replies.