Guys sagging pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still fashionable to wear those trousers/jeans where the crotch is between the knees? They always looked totally ridiculous to me.

MechanophilicFox said:
Is it still fashionable to wear those trousers/jeans where the crotch is between the knees? They always looked totally ridiculous to me.

Haha......"can't touch this!"

Brief history of the evolution of sagging:

[video=youtube;GeZlfN1TmuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZlfN1TmuY[/video]

Note said:
I call them opportunities. Just think of all the depantsing and wedgies you can give them.

Fun fact: it is actually a style created by a gang.

Fun fact, it's an invite to other men letting others know you're available

...oh the horror "stick it in their n**ga" O.O

it would be really hard to hid your diaper wearing pants like that :laugh:

whiskeybravo said:
Isn't a little hypocritical for me to criticize how others might dress when I like to wear diapers? I mean what's the difference? I used to hate the sagging pants style, and still it's not for me, but shouldn't I (of all people) be willing to extend grace and patience to people that dress differently then what is considered mainstream? (or proper?) I'll never understand it, for various reasons, but that doesn't mean I need to be bothered by what someone is wearing out in the neighborhood.

zipperless said:
The key words are: "Out in the neighborhood". I don't care if a guy sags in his home, inside or out, but when he goes out in public, I think it's in bad taste. Likewise, if you wear a diaper down the street, most will consider it in bad taste and might let you know about it. My nieces' husband sags around all of us. I don't particularly like it, but he's a nice guy and he is family and if it doesn't bother anyone else, then I guess it doesn't bother me.

What Zipperless said and what I consider the glorification of the "prison culture" which in turn ultimately advertises/glorifies the harm of innocents. The "diaper culture" does nothing of the kind.

Yeah I think it looks stupid, though I don't really like most fashion trends. 70's is my favourite era for fashion ^_^ flares and long hair ;)

Milko said:
Yeah I think it looks stupid, though I don't really like most fashion trends. 70's is my favorite era for fashion ^_^ flares and long hair ;)

Been there, done that. Hair to my shoulders (now due to baldness, I buzz, which has its own freedom). Yeah, it was great.

Milko said:
Yeah I think it looks stupid, though I don't really like most fashion trends. 70's is my favourite era for fashion ^_^ flares and long hair ;)

Tube tops and cut offs!

Must be the short bus .
Where is the mind bleach.

It seems that I am in the minority - I like to see it. It used to be very common here in Australia several years ago - not so much now [emoji13]

I really don't care much if people sag or not. When I was younger and it started resurfacing as a fad I had my own little sag phase that didn't last too long fortunately. I've totally had to deal with forgetting to wear a belt and dealing with some unintentional sagging too.

IMO wearing pants all the way up is uncomfortable (and can look a lil dweeby) but wearing em down low where they're pretty much falling off is worse. I like the middle ground.

TheCaptain said:
IMO wearing pants all the way up is uncomfortable (and can look a lil dweeby) but wearing em down low where they're pretty much falling off is worse. I like the middle ground.

It depends on what you mean by "all the way up." If you're talking about over the belly-button, yes that's dweeby, but the normal 3-4 inches below, fully covering the underwear, that's just normal.

On a side note, our drill sergeants used to tell us the prison rape easy access line to try to convince people that they shouldn't sag... also, we all had to wear hideous tan briefs that just looked absurd with sagging pants.

I'm a high school teacher. This is still one of our school's concerns. On any given day, you can hear teachers asking boys to please pull their pants up, as the kids go walking class to class. In addition to it looking bad, it causes the kids to walk in such a slow manner that it congests the hallways.

ampelhamza said:
the normal 3-4 inches below,

'normal' is with the waistband fitted at the waist.

I disapprove highly. There were plenty of people in my high school that wore their pants like that.

I'm fairly sure there are things more important going on in the world apart from the waistband's of some!! A sad reflection on the law makers. How about banning guns and the lunatics that own them

Kinda makes me want to holler at them "Hey! Grow up will ya".
Sheesh, some people can be so immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back